18th December 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I opt in class 11th so as to become an Architect?

which subject should i opt in class 11 if i want to become architect? which are the subjects

19th December 2011, 08:30 PM
NARSHAN
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which subjects should I opt in class 11th so as to become an Architect?

There are no specific subjects to choose in 11th so as to become an architect .But personally I think choosing Engg. graphics as one of your subjects along with physics,chemistry and maths will surely help you a great deal.
As an example,for getting architecture course seat into the much respected NITs you need to write the seperate entrance examination for architecture,but there is no specific 11th subject specifications.
19th April 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I opt in class 11th so as to become an Architect?

WHICH SUBJECTS SHOULD I TAKE IN 11 TO BECAME AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER?
11th May 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

is geography necessary in 12th to become architecture?
23rd May 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects required for architecture in class 11 to be an architect
15th June 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

is science is important 2 became an architect?
28th July 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

as i m very much intrested in history and related things ,i want to know the history of the whole world .is thier any specific course or field for it?
23rd April 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Which subjects should I opt in class 11th so as to become an Architect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which subject should i opt in class 11 if i want to become architect? which are the subjects
there is no compulsory to take science stream the thing is you need to take physics, chemistry, maths as your main subjects....
just believe in your self and give your best in your exams and perform the best and go for it.. believe me you will succeed
8th June 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

IF I DO MY 11TH AND 12TH STUDIES IN IB BOARD WILL THAT AFFECT MY ADMISIONS IN GOOD ARCHITECTURE COLLEGE
17th June 2015, 12:09 AM
Rijo kjr
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai Friend
If you want to become an architect you should study Mathematics in your class 11 and Class 12.Biology stream and commerce stream with out mathematics is not possible.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?