4th April 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I take in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering?

What subjects should I take in 12th to get admission in Genetics Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later?
  2. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  3. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  4. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  5. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  6. What are the subjects required for Genetic Engineering? Is Maths required for Genetic Engineering course?
  7. Which entrance exam to give for admission in genetic engineering after 12th? -- [New]
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  9. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  10. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  11. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
  12. Is it compulsory to have Biology as your subjects in 12th to do genetic engineering?
  13. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  15. Genetic engineering eligibility in Singapore after 12th?
  16. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  17. Institutes offering genetic engineering course in Kerala?
  18. Which subjects should I take in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering?
16th April 2011, 12:14 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I take in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering?

To take admission in Genetics Engineering you have to take PCB ie Physics, Chemistry,

Biology along with Genetics as a part in the course.

The admission in Genetics is same as other engineering courses that means entrance exams like AIEEE, IIT JEE etc....

All the best........
16th April 2011, 12:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I take in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering?

Hello friend,
If you are interested in pursuing Genetic engineering in your bachelors degree program, you must have the following combination of subjects in your +2 level of studies:
Biology with genetics as its parts
Mathematics
These are the two important subjects required to be eligible for pursuing Genetic Engineering.
25th April 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 and have taken pcm,but now want to do genetic engineering.what to do?
14th January 2013, 08:25 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

subjects should I take in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering

1.Mathematics

2.biology

3.physics

4.chemistry

5.botny

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20th January 2013, 11:18 AM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

subjects should I take in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering

1.botny

2.matheamtics

3.physics

4.chemistry

5.biology

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?