7th October 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I take to become a Scientist?

What subjects must i take 2 become a scienctist,since i am in grade 9,and how long would it take me 2 become 1

24th April 2013, 12:43 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subjects should I take to become a Scientist?

Dear Friend,
Its very Long journey to go on to became a Scientist,But its good that you are thinking from now onwards.
First thing is that you must keep participating in Every competitions which are based on Science and Maths such as Olympiads,Scholarships,and many more which are held in your schools.

After clearing the 10th you should have to go on with 11th by chosing Physics,Chemistry and Maths and any of the optional Subjects.And after clearing your 12th board Exam You must continue by giving the entrance Examinations such as JEE-Main and Advance.

You must note that one of the best and top level institute is situated in Bangalore know as Indian Institute of Science you must carry on your studies in that Institute by chosing the field for which you are interested to carry forward.Try to go with Physics as its best of best for Research but you may also go on with other subjects as every subjects has Scope.

And at last if you will complete the Ph.D in that Institute you will be called from ISRO that is Indian Space Research Organisations.

But the journey is not so easy that you must workhard for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?