2nd September 2022, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Which subjests to select in class 11 to become a Psychologist?

I can complete my metric in subject computer with marks 688 so I am confused to select which subject in class 11 to become a feature psychologiest. Please guide me

3rd September 2022, 02:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjests to select in class 11 to become a Psychologist?

To become psychologist, you should opt for arts stream in Senior Secondary Board Examination.

There are many arts stream subjects available at 12th level. You should select psychology as one of your compulsory subject in 12th.
4th September 2022, 12:53 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Which subjests to select in class 11 to become a Psychologist?

The candidate can choose any stream in class 11th to become Psychologist because they can study psychology in class11th and 12th as a fifth subject. But i will suggest you to choose science streams to become psychologist. The candidate then can pursue a graduation in psychology to get internship and job.
4th September 2022, 02:04 PM
Msdhoni02

Subjects:

You should choose Science stream with PCB(Physics,Chemistry, Biology) in class 11 to do bachelor degree in Psychology. Below is the eligibility criteria to study Bachelor course in Psychology. >> Candidates should complete 10+2 exam in science stream with Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
5th September 2022, 03:32 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can select science stream with the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in your class 11 which will help you to pursue a bachelor's degree in psychology.
The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue a bachelor's degree in psychology is that the candidate must have completed class 12 with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board or Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?