22nd October 2011, 01:11 AM
vanikoki

Suggestion regarding engineering courses at NPTI Guwahati? Is this course good enough for girl students?

graduate engg course in operation maintenance of transmission &distribution npti guwahati.whether this course is suitable for girls and also tell the employment opportunities for girls in this field.pls

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to study PG 1 year course in national power training institute? How to apply for the exam?
  2. Future scope and placement of NPTI?
  3. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  4. Information about thermal power courses for Mechanical Engineering graduates? Any good training institutes like NPTI?
  5. Which are the UG courses offered for girl students?
  6. How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for NPTI course after completing diploma in EEE with 83%?
  8. Electronics and communication engineer can work in thermal power station? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the various courses at NPTI? Course fee, admission procedure?
  10. Undergraduate courses offered for girl students for this academic year?
  11. Pay band in the companies recruiting students from NPTI and what type of job they will be employed?
  12. After completing 12th in which college can I apply?
  13. How to join NPTI for B.Tech after Diploma engineering?
  14. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application?
  15. How to join NPTI course? I am B.E Final year student in electrical and electronics engineering
  16. After completing diploma in engineering how to join NPTI?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for NPTI after 12th to pursue engineering branch? Does NPTI offer its own CET entrance exam for engineering?
  18. ITI courses for girls in Guwahati? Can Diploma be done after it? -- [New]
1st August 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suggestion regarding engineering courses at NPTI Guwahati? Is this course good enough for girl students?

am doing b.e mechanical and production...can i able to apply for npti??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?