9th December 2015, 02:31 PM
VIDYARK

Suitable course for 47 years old B.A. in Political Science holder to be a Teacher?

I am 47 years old and want to go for teaching. Done B.A in political science. Interested in English. Which course should I do now to be a Teacher?

Related Questions:
  1. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  2. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  3. Am I eligible as a social science teacher at TGT level? I am a graduate in Political Science from Delhi University with 62%
  4. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  5. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  6. An engineer can pursue MA in Kannada or Political Science?
  7. How to be an HAS if I am a JBT Teacher
  8. List books for political science students for NET/SET exams?
  9. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  10. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science?
  11. Can I apply for a government teacher job in Delhi/Haryana?
  12. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  13. Is it mandatory to appear in UGC-NET to become Teacher being a Ph.D holder? Suitable books and tips for preparation?
  14. How can I get previous year papers of political science?
  15. What is the syllabus of DSSB PGT Teacher(Political Science)
  16. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  17. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
14th June 2016, 06:15 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable course for 47 years old B.A. in Political Science holder to be a Teacher?

Yes, you are eligible to get teaching job. To get teaching job you have to appear and qualify in TET examination.

The examination is conducted by central and state government. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and have one year B.Ed course.

So, you have to pursue B.Ed course from any recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?