22nd July 2015, 07:44 PM
bijoy1983

Suitable course after B.Sc for a bright future?

I am a Bse ( phy, chem, math) passed student. My name is Arpita Das . I am 22 years old. Complete my graduation in 2014 having 61%marks.
I just want to know which education or cource is suitable for my bright future.
I came from a ordinary middle class family and my aim is to achive a good govt. Job.
So kindly help me out.

22nd July 2015, 10:14 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Suitable course after B.Sc for a bright future?

# Your queries is regarding names of few courses after B.Sc which are mentioned below:

* M.Sc. in Mathematics
* M.Sc. in Physics
* M.Sc. in Chemistry
* M.A. in English
* MBA
* MCA
* B.Ed

# You have also mentioned in the query that you belong to middle class family and wants to get any government job. So I am suggesting the names of few examinations. After cracking any of these examination you will surely get government job.

* Banking PO Examinations
* Railway Examinations
* Recruitment examinations conducted by LIC
* Several examinations conducted by UPSC
* Several examinations conducted by SSC
* and many more job advertisements by various departments and ministries of Central Government
* Recruitment drives conducted by State Government
22nd July 2015, 10:46 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

As you have the physics, chemistry and mathematics all in graduation so you can opted it any one as the main subject in post graduation or can do specialization in any one of the best suited subject to which you have the most interest.

>> After the specialization in any subject you can apply for the national eligibility test and once you have qualified the exam you can apply for the jobs as a teacher or as assistant professor in any school or collage and can get a salary of about 20000 to 35000 that depends on the collage or either you are in any government or private job.

>> After the specialization you can also apply as junior scientists in any research firm as in national physical laboratory and can make a bright career in this field.
23rd July 2015, 01:35 PM
mahetuty
Member+

hello friend,
lot of courses are available for after bsc. You can study Msc in the same stream of bsc you can study after MPhil or B.Ed or M.Ed. so lot of options are will be available and you can choose this option above. And also be the another one best option is MBA or MCA. These are also be a very good one on the master level and as well as in the administration department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?