26th February 2010, 12:52 PM
swarupdey89

Summer training in data communication and networking in bangalore or delhi?

I am a 3rd year student in IT department..
i want to do a summer/industrial training in data communication and networking in either bangalore or delhi..
so provide me the best institutes with details...and course and course duration must be not above 8 weeks....
plz send me reply quickly...

Related Questions:
  1. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  3. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  4. Best Networking & Embedded System training institute in Kolkata
  5. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  6. Summer training from a good company in delhi?
  7. Best summer training institutes for Embedded Systems or Networking?
  8. Summer training for 4th semester Civil Engineering student in construction(Delhi or Bangalore)?
  9. Where is the training centre located in Delhi for doing summer training in Samsung and Nokia?
  10. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  11. Summer training for 4 weeks in HAL, bangalore -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?
  13. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  14. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  15. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  16. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of Indian Army Corps of EME for Diploma in Automobile Engineering holder? -- [New]
  17. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  18. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
28th February 2010, 10:41 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Default Re: Summer training in data communication and networking in bangalore or delhi?

Hey friend you can get the information related to the summmer training in Bangalore from the below site:
www.clickindia.com/search.php?...summer+training...communication...
28th February 2010, 09:07 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer training in data communication and networking in bangalore or delhi?

it is not easy to find out ..
this institutes name you try to consult some company ..
who give industrial training like ..
WIPRO,cmc,IBM companies ...
then contact with these companies...programme,duration,seats...
there after write a letter to that company forwarded by your
principle...
see websites regularly
and hurry up ...
be fast....good luck..
7th March 2010, 06:55 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

you can consult some people near by you, who are perform a job in communication and networking field, you can get information about training from there. they will help you better.
12th March 2010, 01:38 PM
coolbabu06

i am 3rd year student in ece department
i want to take the training in june .
so , psl tell me name of the institutes with details
13th March 2010, 11:24 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi......
i suggest for Bangalore....because there are more chance to get summer training.....and of course in good company..like wipro,ibm,tcs .......
but at first you take to your subject teachers......they can help you.....
for more information search in internet....
all the best.
14th March 2010, 05:57 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
if you are looking for training in data communication and networking in delhi, i will suggest you to join appine international institute of industrial training,there is a course on networking,which cost rS12000,and its give a global certificate.

best of luck.
14th April 2010, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i need to do project during dis summer...but not gettng any scope to do so...
19th April 2010, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year student in ece department
so , psl tell me name of the institutes with details
i WanT 2 do the tranning in delhi..>.so plzz let me knw the..name of companies....and how much they charge..
26th April 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to join summer training for networking. could you tell ?
25th May 2010, 04:23 PM
s.anandan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join summer training for networking. could you tell ?

yes sir i want to join the summer training............. i am studying msc electronics and instrumentation in bharathiyar university coimbatore.
13th July 2010, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Does IBM offers part time jobs as a training program in june for summer training ......plz tell me about it........how should i contact for training over there.
19th July 2010, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir am rajender. completed btech branch ece and now iam doing mtech in communication and networking. what are opportunitysi
i have plese send me..........
6th October 2010, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i want the best summer training in security analysis for networking in noida.............................
12th October 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year student in ece department(GBTU)
so , pls kindly forward some information regarding the training in your company for 6 weeks during summer.
i WanT 2 do the training in delhi or in bangalore.>.so plzz let me knw the..name of companies....and how much they charge..
Reply With Quote,email id:[email protected]
25th February 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd yr btech student in comp science..
i want to do summer trainning and project related to dot net/web desinning during may,june and july.
so kindly give some good institues in banglore who is providing such trainning/project.
email id:[email protected]
4th April 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i m student of b.tech 3rd yr in it from mangalayatan university.
i want to do summer training in may and june
so, pls kindly forward soe information regarding the training in ur company
email id: [email protected]
and my recent no : 09458819757
4th April 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

can i take summer trainnig in a gud company
28th April 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am a student of ece 3rd yr ,please tell me d companies of bangalore offering summer training in digital signal processing
28th May 2011, 09:55 PM

my son is studying in fourth semister = telecommunication engineering and he needs

industrial training for six weeks. he is a novice and do not know the industries.

kindly guide him. his mobile number is 9686142927
31st January 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply
10th May 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

how i can get good training in networking at delhi..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?