3rd June 2018, 12:44 AM
Verma jigyasa

Is supplementary exam allowed to be written in the same year or only in the up-coming year?

I failed in class 12th in 4 subjects that are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Math but only in theory. So, is there any chance that I can give re- exam of these subjects in same year? I m pretty sure that if I will give the exams again in the same year so I will score good but, I don't know that is there any type of exam so that I can save my year. Please, help me out of this problem.

15th July 2018, 07:11 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is supplementary exam allowed to be written in the same year or only in the up-coming year?

Yes. You can re-appear for the Exams of the 4 failed subjects in the same year. Usually, supplementary exams will be conducted for the failed candidates after 1 month of announcement of results.

Please apply for those Exams by paying the required fees and re-appear.

As you are so confident that you can clear these subjects this time, please show the top performance in the Exams and ensure there should not be any pending subject.

In case, if you are not able to clear any of these subjects, you need to appear for that in the next year.

Please do not get into that situation because it would be tough as you need to prepare for your 2nd year subjects as well.

There is so much of importance for the marks scored in 10+2.

It is being considered along with the rank you secured in the Entrance Exam to give admission for courses like B.Tech, Medicine etc.

Even for B.Sc or B.Com courses also, colleges are considered the marks scored in 10+2 and giving admission on the basis of merit.

Hence, if you did not score good number of marks, obviously you are loosing your chances to be placed in good colleges.

Please make a note of it and ensure you score a minimum of 90% of marks by the time you complete your 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?