13th May 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Is Swami Vivekananda Subharti University recognized by UGC? Is it the best university to do BCA?

i want to know that swami Vivekananda subharti university is a recognized by ugc or approved all over india....
Is it the best university to do bca help me fast...

10th July 2012, 06:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Swami Vivekananda Subharti University recognized by UGC? Is it the best university to do BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that swami Vivekananda subharti university is a recognized by ugc or approved all over india....
Is it the best university to do bca help me fast...

Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC]. The University offers various courses including Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]. Candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized board. Admission is based on either through Entrance Examination or on the basis of merit in the qualifying Examination. The duration of the program is three years.

For detail information regarding admission procedure to the BCA program refer to the following Number: 09639010194

One may also refer to the official website of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University.
31st July 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Swami Vivekananda Subharti University recognized by UGC? Is it the best university to do BCA?

Is swami vivekanand university recognised by ugc in 2012 course
13th May 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Is subharti university do the back date examination in break in study mode(BIS Mode)
25th July 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir..i m asking to you one question... This university in all courser and programs to ugc.
2nd November 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THAT SWAMI VIVEKANAND SUBHARATI UIVERSITY MERRUT ABOUT B.Sc. course
12th June 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to study bca in subharti univer....ad I want to know the fee struture of bca program semster wise..ad also know about hoatel charge
21st August 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i want to know whether Bsc from distance learning mode through subharti university is affiliated to ugc or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?