20th October 2011, 02:02 AM
santosh_jadhav1977

Syllabus and Admission Procedure for AMIE being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

sir,I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engg.(completed in 1997).I want to know some information about AMIE regarding Admision procedure, syllabus structure,no. of subjects,exams etc.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in AMIE? I have completed 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Admission procedure and some doubts about AMIE
  4. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Production Engineering being a candidate having completed Diploma in Printing Technology?
  5. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  6. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at AMIE for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges which offer AMIE course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student in India? Detailed information and admission procedure?
  9. How to take admission im AMIE after doing 3 years diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  10. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering with 85%
  11. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  12. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. How should I join AMIE through correspondence? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to apply in AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical production? How to take admission in AMIE?
  16. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  17. How to appear for AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How to joi AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
29th October 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Admission Procedure for AMIE being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

sir,I had completed dip. in mech.engg. Please guide me for admission in AMIE.
8th December 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Admission Procedure for AMIE being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

sir, what is the approximate fee structure of b.tech in mechanical engg after diploma through AMIE?
8th December 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

what is section A and section b in AMIE?
10th December 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what is a process of admission of amie in mechnical eng. diploma course & fee structure.
17th December 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have completed Diploma in computer science engg..I want to know some information about AMIE regarding Admision procedure, syllabus structure,no. of subjects,exams etc.
26th December 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i have done Diploma in Mechanical engg. How to take admission for degree from AMIE?
1st February 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

m from bathinda (punjab).i have done diploma in mechanical engg.how to take admission for degree from AMIE?.
25th February 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR! I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN 2011 IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. I WANTS TO KNOW THE ADMISSION OF AMIE AND ITS FEE
DETAILS AND ALSO EXAMS PAPERS AND SYLLABUS
10th March 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

iti fitter course completed person is working in army want to join amie-mech engg course. Please, tell the possiplity.
17th March 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

sir,I have completed I T I in draftsman civil(completed in 2002).I want to know some information about AMIE regarding Admision procedure, syllabus structure,no. of subjects,exams etc.
4th July 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

SIR I COMPLETED THE DIPLOMA IN R.V.D UNIVERSITY SO I ELIGIBLE TO AMIE ENGG.OR NOT
20th July 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL ENGG IN YEAR 2003 HOW SHALL GET REGISTERED IN AMIE AND WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURE
13th October 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Helo, I am a Diploma Mechanical from IME & want to AMIE, What will be entry procedure for me .Pl guide me.Hemant Roy
6th November 2012, 07:58 PM
CKSHARMA9610

sir,I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engg.I want to know some information about AMIE regarding Admision procedure, syllabus structure,no. of subjects,exams etc.
31st December 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i m ekta verma i want to take the admission in amie how i have to take admission what is the procedure nd i m completete my diploma in ece nd integerated automation in siemens with plc witi scada pls tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?