11th March 2018, 01:17 PM
faizaanibrahem

Syllabus for B.Sc Anthropology entrance of Delhi University

I want syllabus for B.Sc Anthropology entrance examination so that I can start preparing for it ASAP. If I can get previous year question papers too, it will be more helpful. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for B.Sc Anthropology entrance of Delhi University
  2. Syllabus for entrance exam of M.Sc Anthropology
  3. Procedure to get admission in University of Delhi to do PhD after M.Sc Anthropology? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam?
  4. Colleges under Assam University offering BSc(Anthropology) course?
  5. Delhi University - B.Sc. (H) Anthropology - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Can I join M.Sc Forensic Science after B.Sc in Anthropology? Is it offered by Delhi University?
  7. List of correspondence universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in Delhi
  8. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Anthropology) in Assam University? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure of MSc(Anthropology) in Delhi University? Is there any website to get the previous years mock papers?
  10. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Masters in Sociology from D.U.? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  12. How to apply for BSc in Anthropology in Pune University? Is it the right choice to do BSc Geology?
  13. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  14. Syllabus of M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University? Date of sale of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Delhi University - B.Sc.(H) Anthropology - Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which stream to choose in B.Sc for MBBS? Are Biomedicals or Anthropology students eligible for pre medical entrance?
  17. Delhi University - B.Sc.(H) Anthropology - First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Should I study B.Sc(Anthropology) Honours in Hans Raj College, Delhi University?
21st March 2018, 03:56 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus for B.Sc Anthropology entrance of Delhi University

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizaanibrahem View Post
I want syllabus for B.Sc Anthropology entrance examination so that I can start preparing for it ASAP. If I can get previous year question papers too, it will be more helpful. Thanks.
The entrance test syllabus for undergraduate courses will be prescribed by the university. However, candidates can study their academic syllabus of qualifying exam. The standard of entrance examination will be that of 11th and 12th level.

For more details visit : www.du.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?