20th January 2012, 10:55 PM
indhujanatarajan

Syllabus for Bank Exam and Railways? I have completed my B.E computer science

please tell me the syllabus for bank exam and railways and i have completed BE.computer science ?

Related Questions:
  1. Government Jobs in Indian Railways for Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  3. Job opportunities in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer? Dates and syllabus of entrance exam?
  4. What is the syllabus of computer science? I have given PCS exam
  5. Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [New]
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  7. Can I be eligible for Bank PO exam after completing MSc computer science in Pune University with 60%
  8. Syllabus for Computer Science for NET Exam?
  9. Is there any jobs available in railways? I have completed 3 years diploma in computer engineering
  10. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  11. Is there any job for B.Tech computer science students in Railways?
  12. Date of SLET Exam? Syllabus of Computer Science for SLET Exam?
  13. Which are the government jobs available in Railways, Banks for B.Tech Computer Science Students?
  14. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  15. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  16. How to get Government Job in Railways, Banking etc. being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech with Computer Science?
  17. Can I apply for Bank exams if completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. What is the syllabus for the post of management trainee
23rd May 2012, 05:11 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Syllabus for Bank Exam and Railways? I have completed my B.E computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by indhujanatarajan View Post
please tell me the syllabus for bank exam and railways and i have completed BE.computer science ?
BANK:

After BE in computer Science you can apply for various bank exams conducted by individual banks or IBPS bank exam.

Written Examination Structure of BANK exam:-

Sr.No. Name of Tests (Objective) No. of Questions Max Marks Duration
1 Reasoning 50 50
2 English Language 50 25 Composite
3 Quantitative Aptitude 50 50 Time of
4 General Awareness 50 50 150 minutes
5 Computer Knowledge 50 50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Descriptive Paper on English
Composition 25 60 Minutes (Essay, Precis, Letter Writing etc)
Total 250 250

RAILWAYS:

You can apply for the Junior Engineer Post in Indian Railway after Completing the Your B.Tech Education Qualification..,

To apply for the Junior Engineer Post the Candidate must fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria :--

1. The Candidate must have Minimum B.Tech/B.E/Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil and etc.,

2. The Candidate Must have Minimum 18 - 30 years of age..,

To Get in to Indian Railway The Candidate must Give the RRB Exam Conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)....

Syllabus:

-- General Knowledge
-- General English
-- General Arithmatic
-- Analytical and Quantitative Skills
-- Subject of respective posts.

Another Skill Test / Interview if the RRB considered it necessary...,

Applying process :

The filled application forms along with DD & copies of certificates should be sent to the regional offices of RRB

For more details You can go through the Official website :-- http://rrcb.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?