24th January 2011, 10:11 PM
ammukut

Syllabus for basic and clinical sciences for All India Dental post graduate entrance exam?

sir,please tel me the syllabus for basic and clinical sciences for all india dental post graduate entrance exam.please do reply.thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for basic and clinical science for post graduate dental entrance exam?
  2. Syllabus for Basic and Clinical science for PG Dental entrance exam?
  3. Syllabus for Basic and Clinical Science for Postgraduate Dental Exam?
  4. List of the medical entrances in upcoming year?
  5. Which are the MBBS exams held?
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th?
  7. Can I study MBBS if secured 40% in 12th PCB?
  8. Which stream to choose in 11th for doing MBBS?
  9. List courses except MDS after the completion of BDS degree?
  10. Seats available for MD/MS courses in maharashtra? category-wise distribution of seats?
  11. How may I do M.D.S in Pedonotics branch? List of top colleges in A.P for the same? I've completed my B.D.S final year
  12. Questions asked in the screening test/written examinations of the junior resident post for Maulana Azad Institute Of Dental Sciences?
  13. Can I join any research programme after doing BAMS?
  14. Details about All India entrance test for dental post graduation? Exam schedule, eligibility, syllabus and fee schedule of common entrance exams for PG in dental?
  15. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Which universities are accepted by Dental Council of India to provide Post Graduate Degree in Dentistry course? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?
  18. How can I achieve my goal of becoming a doctor after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
1st February 2011, 01:07 PM
s.govindaraj

Default Re: Syllabus for basic and clinical sciences for All India Dental post graduate entrance exam?

Hi,
You have clear MBBS. the next step is Post Graduation,There are a number of courses to choose from and consequently countless questions arise. Elsevier has developed ExamZone. To help you in your exam preparations. And give the exam syllabus
for the basic term.

Thanks
Govind
1st February 2011, 06:00 PM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: Syllabus for basic and clinical sciences for All India Dental post graduate entrance exam?

Applications are invited in the prescribed form (on-line/off line) for admission to AIIMS-PG (MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years)/MDS/MHA)/ Post Doctoral (DM/M.Ch0 course as well as Ph.D programme for January, 2011 session
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?