22nd May 2015, 10:44 PM
tejaw

Syllabus of BEL Probationary engineers exam of mechanical department

I want to know the syllabus of PE exam for mechanical dept. if u forward the syllabus to my mail address its very useful for me to prepare for the exam and plz forward model paper of previous years PE exam in mechanical stem.my mail address is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for BEL for the post of probationary engineers for mechanical branch
  2. What syllabus to prepare for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  3. Cutoff marks required for Interview of BEL Probationary Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam?
  4. Syllabus and previous years question papers for BEL placement for the post of probationary engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous years question papers and syllabus for BEL Probationary engineers entrance test?
  6. Syllabus, format and sample paper for BHEL Probationary Officer/Probationary Engineer?
  7. Syllabus of Mechanical Engineering for probationary engineers exam?
  8. Syllabus for BEL Probationary Engineering?
  9. Syllabus for BEL 2015 for ECE engineers for the post of Probationary Engineer
  10. Syllabus of Probationary Engineers entrance exam for BEL(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  11. What is the syllabus of BEL Probationary engineer? Previous years question paper?
  12. Syllabus and preparation tips for BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment exam?
  13. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  14. Previous years question papers of BEL probationary engineers for ECE?
  15. Can I apply for BEL probationary engineering if I am 25 years old?
  16. Can I apply for BEL Probationary Engineers job after completing B.Tech with 75% in Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?
  17. previous years papers and syllabus for BEL probational engineers entrance test in ECE branch?
  18. BEL probationary engineering exam syllabus? Previous years question papers in engineering stream?
23rd May 2015, 09:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of BEL Probationary engineers exam of mechanical department

I have attached the syllabus for BEL PE exam for mechanical engineering so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for BEL exam for Mechanical Engineering.txt(459 Bytes, 352 views)
23rd May 2015, 08:12 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of BEL Probationary engineers exam of mechanical department

Syllabus of BEL Probationary engineers exam of mechanical department

Engineering Mechanics
Strength Of Materials
Engineering Materials
Fluid Mechanics
Fluid Machines
Machine Design
Inventory Control
Heat Transfer
Theory Of Machines
Thermodynamics
Energy Conservation
Heat Transfer
Operation Research
Industry Safety
Metal Casting
Machining And Machine Tool Operations
Computer Integrated Manufacturing Design
Production Planning And Control
Management Information System
Meteorology And Inspection
10th June 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir this time i will appear probationary engineer in BEL 2015 stream Mechanical engineer i need the pattern and sylabus of Mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?