12th June 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Biochemistry for JAM M.Sc exam

I have applied for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) exam. Can anybody provide me the syllabus for Biochemistry subject? Please, provide the same asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation?
  2. M.Sc can be done after B.Sc through IITJAM and NITCET like entrance exams?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  4. MSc. Biochemistry entrance exams and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do Msc Biochemistry without giving the entrance exam?
  6. Syllabus and books to crack JAM exam? Is there MSc Biotech in JNU?
  7. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  8. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  9. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  10. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  11. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  12. CET exam is compulsory for MSc Biochemistry? What is the syllabus of MSc Biochemistry?
  13. Is CET exam compulsory for MSc Biochemistry? What is the syllabus of MSc Biochemistry?
  14. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  15. Which subjects to choose to do MSc after BSc Biochemistry in Mumbai and Pune University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  16. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  17. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry? Syllabus, and examination dates of Ph.D entrance exam?
  18. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biochemistry and Chemistry?
13th June 2018, 06:08 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Biochemistry for JAM M.Sc exam

Syllabus of Biochemistry for JAM M.Sc Exam:

Syllabus of Biochemistry for Joint Admission Test M.Sc examination is given below.

>>Buffers;
>>Trace elements in biological systems;
>>Enzymes and proteins;
>>Vitamins;
>>Biological oxidations, photosynthesis;
>>Carbohydrates and lipids and their metabolism;
>>Digestion and absorption;
>>Detoxifying mechanisms;
>>Nucleic acids;
>>Nucleic acid metabolism;
>>Nature of gene and its function;
>>Genetic code;
>>Synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins;
>>Regulation of gene expression;

Basic Knowledge about JAM exam:

JAM is an admission test to get admissions in various Master of Science (M.Sc.) programs at the Indian Institutes of Technology, Indian Institute of Science, Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) and other institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?