3rd March 2011, 11:01 PM
rajesh chahal

Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam for the post of STA-B(ECE)? Which books to refer?

what is the syllabus for enteranse exam in DRDO for the post of STA-B(ECE) and tel its special book for study?

13th March 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam for the post of STA-B(ECE)? Which books to refer?

hello sir, what is the exam date of DRDO entrance. pls send me on [email protected]
14th March 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam for the post of STA-B(ECE)? Which books to refer?

hello sir, what is the syllabus for DRDO ece sta-b ?
25th March 2011, 12:06 PM
rehaman md

I need ece drdo syllabus &model paper pls help me
Thankyou
7th April 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

please send me model DRDO ceptam model papers
20th April 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus of drdo.and from which book we can prepare for examination
30th April 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for drdo for sta-b post for ece diploma holder
4th May 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

which books refer for drdo ceptam exam for the post of tech A?
5th May 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for enteranse exam in DRDO for the post of STA-B(ECE) and tel its special book for study?[/QUOTE]
12th May 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

iam diploma ECE send to my mail syllabus and prev papers with solutions [email protected]
14th May 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

syllabus of eletronics engg
19th May 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

is there any book if yes please send me at [email protected]
28th May 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for DRDO STA B entrance test for ece?
1st June 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

could send drdo previous papers for diploma ece at [email protected]
26th September 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir can you please send me the DRDO,ISRO,BHEL,BEL,JTO syllabus...
10th February 2012, 07:11 PM
nilam1000

iam B.sc Physics send to my mail syllabus and prev papers with solutions and books
my email id is [email protected] Thanks
31st March 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i m diploma holder in electronics & communication. please sir give me syllabus,reference book and previous paper of DRDO entrance exam for the post of senior technical assistant -"B"{STA-"B"} in my mail ID - [email protected]
1st April 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

i m diploma holder in electronics & communication. please sir give me syllabus,reference book and previous paper of DRDO entrance exam for the post of senior technical assistant -"B"{STA-"B"} in my mail [email protected]
3rd April 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.,, what is the syllabus for DRDO test ECE
27th May 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

please send the syllabus material for the post of Sta b in DRDO

[email protected]
16th July 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i m diploma holder in electronics & communication. please sir give me syllabus,reference book and previous paper of DRDO entrance exam for the post of senior technical assistant -"B"{STA-"B"} in my mail ID - [email protected]
27th July 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz tell which book should i preffer for the post of sta-b(ECE branch)
my e-mail id: [email protected]
2nd August 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir,what is the syllabus for drdo (ece)
and which books i have to refer. please send me the information to my mail. My mail:[email protected]
20th February 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm studying aeronautical engineering and i want to join drdo . please guide me . i don't have that much idea.
plz
2nd July 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous papers of sta-b ece and reference books for drdo exam
my mail id ;[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?