19th May 2017, 09:25 PM
Sombuddha Das

Syllabus for english honours of Jadavpur University

If the respected experts throw light on what to be consulted to crack the entrance exam for english honours of Jadavpur University then I will be obliged . I collected some books like Short History of English literature by Ifor Ivans ,Rhetoric and Prosody by Bose And Sterling and Glossory of Literary Terms.Is all these books are enough or I have to consult more books .

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for English honours admission test of Jadavpur University?
  2. Cutoff marks required in 12th WBCHSE to study English Honours in Jadavpur University?
  3. Previous question papers for admission test of BA English honours of Jadavpur University?
  4. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  5. Full syllabus of M.A. English honours and entrance exam for admission in M.A.?
  6. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Jadavpur University M.A.(English) entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Chances to appear in Jadavpur University entrance exam in Bengali medium to get admission in Zoology Honours?
  8. Chances of admission in Maths honours as per the scores?
  9. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  10. Criteria for admission in Zoology honours in Jadavpur University?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 54.5% in B.Sc Honors?
  12. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  13. Is there statics honors in Jadavpur University?
  14. Can i do MA in English after completing B.Com Honours from Delhi University?
  15. How can I get Admission in Physics honours at Jadavpur University? /minimum requirement for S.C. candidate?
  16. Which is better to study between English Honours and B.Com Honours to become a Journalist?
  17. Can I study Mathematics Honours in Jadavpur University if scored 91 marks in Mathematics and secured 70% in 12th WBCHSE?
  18. Career options after doing English honours from Delhi university? What can be done in future?
9th June 2017, 11:28 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for english honours of Jadavpur University

B.A. English Honours Jadav University syllabus is attached with this post.

Here is the link given below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BA English Honours Jadav University.pdf(311.8 KB, 919 views)
11th June 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the admission test??? Please help me... tell me a way which help me to prepare myself and pass the exam
26th September 2021, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

To complete BA english honours in JU which subjects will be given to the students as extra departmental from the authority?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?