29th March 2011, 01:15 AM
beas siromoni

Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?

1) What is the syllebus of entrance test for masters in genetics or microbiology or biodiversity?
2)How is the question pattern of IISC Bangalore entance test on these above subjects?
3)Elligible criteria for appearing the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of IISC? Past 5 years question papers for IISC entrance test?
  2. Microbiology syllabus of IISc M.Sc entrance exam?
  3. Syllabus for iisc 2010 entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When can I apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IISC Bangalore? Topicwise syllabus, sample question papers and date of entrance exam?
  5. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  6. How to go for integrated Ph.D program in microbiology and Cell Biology from IISC Bangalore
  7. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
  8. When will be the University of Washington conduct entrance exam to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology course? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [New]
  9. Syllabus of MSc Maths entrance exam for BHU admission? Eligibility criteria and previous 10 years question papers?
  10. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  11. What are the specifications needed to join MTA?
  12. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  13. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  14. How can I check the result of my PhD Entrance Test conducted by IISC, Bangalore?
  15. IISc entrance exam syllabus for H.S students
  16. Does IISc, Bangalore consider GATE marks for masters admission in aeronautical?
  17. Number of seats in MSc Maths in BHU? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the eligibility criteria? Previous 10 years question papers?
  18. XIC entrance test for PG course in Public Relations & Corporate Communication
24th August 2011, 02:31 AM
keertipurwar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?

check detail on
http://admissions.iisc.ernet.in/web/ApplicationInstructions.aspx
18th March 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?

iam doing bsc. horticulture course ,(third yr), want to go for msc. in molecular genetics, pls tell me top universititees offering it, eleigibility, and how to get admmision thre?, what to study(syllabus). thanks, m timsy.
21st September 2013, 11:54 PM
shreya dey

Quote:
Originally Posted by beas siromoni View Post
1) What is the syllebus of entrance test for masters in genetics or microbiology or biodiversity?
2)How is the question pattern of IISC Bangalore entance test on these above subjects?
3)Elligible criteria for appearing the entrance exam?
pls help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?