31st December 2016, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of government B.Ed entrance exam for B.Sc Geology holder? List of best colleges in Bihar for it?

Hello sir, I want to do B.Ed after B.Sc Geology. Please tell me what is the syllabus of government B.Ed entrance exam? List of best colleges in Bihar for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Bihar to study Master degree in Biotechnology? Cut off marks in entrance exam for the colleges?
  2. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I join MSc in geology?
  4. List of government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar providing Diploma in Industrial Electronics? Rank required in entrance exam to get this stream? -- [New]
  5. Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams?
  6. Top 5 Geology colleges in Thiruvanathapuram?
  7. How to do my PG in Geology after passing BSc final year from applied geology
  8. What are the jobs offered for PG Geology course?
  9. Can I get government B.Ed college in UP after scoring 10670 rank? List of some government colleges in Varanasi?
  10. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  11. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  12. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject?
  13. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  14. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  15. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  16. List of government Girl's Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? Opening and closing rank of previous year?
  17. Can a BCA holder do B.Ed from any university of Bihar
  18. How to get a job in government sector after completing BSc in Geology
15th October 2017, 03:09 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus of government B.Ed entrance exam for B.Sc Geology holder? List of best colleges in Bihar for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to do B.Ed after B.Sc Geology. Please tell me what is the syllabus of government B.Ed entrance exam? List of best colleges in Bihar for it?

B.ED stands for (Bachelors of Education) and entrance exams for B.Ed course is conducted by various state governments. Here below are details regarding syllabus for B.ED Entrance exam:-

Syllabus for B.ED Entrance Exam:-

>> Numerical ability.

>> General knowledge/ Metal ability.

>> English.

>> Language test.

>> Teaching proficiency test.

:- In B.Ed entrance exam every topic of syllabus carries 15 marks each and all the questions in B.Ed exams are of multiple choice objective type. In some of universities there is also 25% negative marking for B.Ed entrance exam.

:- B.ED exam is mainly conducted in the month of June – July every year.

:- Minimum qualification required to apply for B.Ed course is bachelors degree or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained, Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST category candidates.

List of B.Ed Colleges in Bihar:-

1) Bhagwati College of Education, Vaishali

2) Nalanda Open University, Patna

3) Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Mandhepura

4) Bibi Fatima Teacher’s Training College, Samastipur

5) Patel College of Edeucation, Jehanabad

6) Bihar College of teacher Education, Patna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?