7th August 2010, 01:33 AM
priya narwal

Syllabus for J.E.(electronics)? Books for J.E.(electronics)? Important Dates for J.E.(electronics)?

i want to know the syllebus for J.E.(electronics) and the related books.i also want to know the important dates regarding the exam date

7th August 2010, 08:51 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Syllabus for J.E.(electronics)? Books for J.E.(electronics)? Important Dates for J.E.(electronics)?

you should follow the book by gk publishers its really helpful for all the competitive exams
all the best
7th August 2010, 01:15 PM
adityabhushan

Default Re: Syllabus for J.E.(electronics)? Books for J.E.(electronics)? Important Dates for J.E.(electronics)?

for syllabus. these are the same as polytechnic degree course in electronic.
you have to score 60% marks wth no errior, in polytechnique course.
with best wishes
aditya
7th August 2010, 03:22 PM
jicks

You can log on www.ssc.nic.in to know the complete syllabus of JE exam

Dates of the Exam conducted:21.3.2010

Results of this exam was declared on : 2.8.2010

Notification or Advt. for this exam appeared in all leading newspapers and Employment News during December 2009, and last date for receipt of application was 27.1.2010
7th August 2010, 05:19 PM
rohit_k

you can get download visit on the site http://www.careerquips.blogspot.com/2010/01/ssc-cpwd-je-exam-syllabus.html
7th August 2010, 08:12 PM
mayankkaushik02

Syllabus for J.E. (Elecetronics) is

Electronics:

Analog Circuits
Digital circuits
Signals and Systems
Control Systems
Networks
Electronic Devices
Communications
Electromagnetic
10th August 2010, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

refer me to any book
17th July 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

syllabus for je(electrical) for rrvpnl..
20th July 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

want to know the syllebus for J.E.(electrial)
28th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

what are the syllabus for pgcet exam?
23rd August 2011, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for assistant Engineers(Electronics) HAL
20th November 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for J. En. , electronics & communication
20th November 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of J.En. (electronics & communication) for all railway exams ??
19th March 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

please help me to find good book for aai junior electronics exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?