18th October 2017, 05:08 PM
johnsina

Syllabus for Lateral entrance exam of Assam Engineering College?

I need syllabus and previous year question paper of lateral entry exam(Assam). Kindly tell me the best book for that exam. It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on the same soon as possible. Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Lateral entrance exam of Assam Engineering College?
  2. Detailed information about Assam Lateral Entry Exam? Can I get admission in any government college outside of Assam?
  3. What is the syllabus of lateral entrance exam? I am a civil engineering diploma holder
  4. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.E. Mechanical in Assam Engineering College or in NIT having completed Diploma after 12th basis?
  5. Previous year question paper for Assam engineering college lateral entry exam
  6. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Syllabus for Assam engineering college entrance exam? I have just finished my 12th exam
  8. Previous year lateral entry question papers for Assam Engineering college
  9. Where to download question papers for lateral entrance examination in Assam Engineering College?
  10. Is there any college outside Assam where I can apply for Lateral entry into B.Tech?
  11. Syllabus of lateral entry entrance exam for B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  12. List of colleges for lateral entry in engineering in Assam? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering from NERIST AP
  13. How may I get the syllabus for entrance exam which providing opportunities to take admission in Jharkhand engineering colleges through lateral entry?
  14. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  15. How to take admission in Ayurveda college? From where to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  17. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  18. Syllabus and previous papers for AMUEEE lateral entry exam for B.Tech Civil -- [New]
20th October 2017, 03:03 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for Lateral entrance exam of Assam Engineering College?

Syllabus for Lateral Entry Examination of Assam Engineering College are:-
Mathematics
Basic Computer
Graphics and Branch of Engineering

This exam paper will be of multiple choices with total 400 marks in four subjects. Each correct answer carries four mars while for every wrong answer one marks will be deducted. Time duration for the examination will be of 3 hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?