18th January 2012, 07:35 PM
llbp

Syllabus for M.Com entrance test of Delhi University? Previous years question papers?

Want to know the syllabus for MCOM entrance test of Delhi University.
If anybody have any previous year paper or any sampler then please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Delhi University LLM Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Previous years MSc Mathematics entrance question papers of university of Delhi
  4. Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) Biology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Syllabus and question paper of M.Com entrance exam of DU
  7. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Ph.D English entrance test conducted by Punjab University -- [New]
  8. Syllabus of the entrance exam for MSc Chemistry admission in Kurukshetra, Punjab and Delhi University? Previous years papers of these universities?
  9. How may I get syllabus and previous year question papers of JNU for M.Tech entrance exam?
  10. Previous years MSc Mathematics entrance papers of university of Delhi
  11. Delhi University B.A (H) French Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What is the syllabus for entrance exam for M.A in History?
  13. What is the syllabus for admission in M.Com course in Delhi University?
  14. Bangalore University M.Com Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. M.Com entrance test question papers for last 10 years of Delhi University
  16. Last 5 years question papers for M.Com entrance test of Delhi University
  17. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Business and Financial Studies & Management- M.Com Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Previous years question papers for LLB 3 years programme of delhi university?
17th March 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for M.Com entrance test of Delhi University? Previous years question papers?

if anybody have previous year mcom papers please send it at [email protected]
2nd May 2012, 12:49 AM
paurik salvi

Default Re: Syllabus for M.Com entrance test of Delhi University? Previous years question papers?

if anybody have previous year m.com entrance exam paper of university of dehli please mail on [email protected] ...............
24th May 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Would anybody can provide the previous years M Com Entrance exam papers of Delhi University. My email ID is [email protected]
29th May 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

if anybody have previous year m.com entrance exam paper of university of delhi please male on [email protected] my name is . PASHUPATI NANDAN
2nd June 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

as all says if u have papers then plz plz hand folded request please send me to [email protected]
12th June 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzz send me the last year question paper of m.com entrance exam of du.

my [email protected]
22nd October 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzzzzzzz send me the last year question paper of entrance M.com exam of delhi university.
22nd October 2012, 07:42 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Eligibility criteria for M. Com entrance in Delhi University -

1.Passed B.Com. (Hons.) degree from University of Delhi or any other University recognized equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks,
2.Passed B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com. Degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent there to, with at least 55% marks.
3.Passed B.A. (Hons.) Economics degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent there to, with at least 50% marks.
4.Passed B.B.S., B.B.A., B.I.F.A. and B.B.E. degree from University of Delhi or any other university recognized equivalent thereto, with at least 60% marks

Admission Procedure

The procedure for admission to M. Com. consists of the following:
1.Entrance test
2.Procedure for application
3.Eligibility conditions
4.Confirmation of Admission

Syllabus for the exam -

The written test shall be based on the following syllabus and shall contain 200 objective type questions, 40 questions from each of the five units:
(1) Economics (including Micro Economics, Macro Economics, and Problems of Indian Economy)
(2) Accounting (including Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting and Management Accounting).
(3) Business Statistics and Mathematics.
(4) Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law and Income Tax Law.
(5) General Knowledge and Current Affairs.

Each of the five units shall carry equal weight. The standard of the above syllabus will be similar to that of B.Com. (Hons.) course of University of Delhi
22nd March 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

please send me a previous last 10years m.com entrance exam paper of delhi university.

email id is [email protected]
22nd March 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

May anyone provide me the question paper of entrane exam of M.com of Delhi unversity of last 10 years ? Please send to my email address- [email protected] you....
27th March 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir please send paper of entrance exam for m.com according kurukshtara university on my id [email protected]
9th April 2013, 11:18 AM
decentkhwaish

Hi Sir

Please provide me the question paper of entrane exam of M.com of Delhi unversity of last 10 years ? Please send to my email address- [email protected] & [email protected] thanking you...
30th April 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

It is a calm request that kindly provide question paper of entrance exam of M.com of delhi university of last 6 years? kindly send on [email protected] thankyou.............
21st May 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir

Please provide me the question paper of entrane exam of M.com of Delhi unversity & Jawahar lal nehru universityof last 10 years ? Please send to my email address- [email protected] thank you................
24th May 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir please provide me the question papers of entrance exam of m.com of Delhi university OF LAST 10 years ? please send to my email address [email protected] kindly send me these question papers as soon as possible . thank you.....................................
27th May 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous year question papers of entrance exam of M.Com of DU......my email address [email protected]
plzzzz help me......:) :)
31st May 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, please send me the previous year's M.Com entrance exam DU question paper....at my email address [email protected]. or please advise me from where can i get it. I really appreciate your assistance. Thanks.
1st June 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, please send me the previous year's M.Com entrance exam DU question paper.
8th June 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, please send me the previous year's m.com entrance test delhi university question paper on given mail id- [email protected]
8th June 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me the the previous year's M.Com solved entrance exam DU question paper.

at@ [email protected]
11th June 2013, 07:46 PM
Pavan2013hothunk

Sir please send to me Du m.com entrance exam papers of previous 10th years . My email id is [email protected]
7th September 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

please send du m.com exam last ten years paper on my email id [email protected]
11th September 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

IF ANYBODY HAVE Previous yr question paper(M.COM ENTRANCE) please send on my email id:[email protected].
10th November 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

syallabus and date of entance exam of delhi university
3rd December 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I would like to have m.com entrance papers(ten years) for DU.
I shall be thankful to you.
my email ID: [email protected]
11th December 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, It would be very helpful if you can provide me m.com entrance papers of past 10 years,
my email ID: [email protected]
4th January 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i will be very thankful if you can provide me m.com entrance test papers of past years..
my email ID- [email protected]
7th January 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

sir can u please provide me entrance test papers of m.com of last 10 years of delhi university..
my email [email protected]
14th January 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

sir can u please provide me entrance test paper of m.com of last 10 years of delhi univertsity my email-id [email protected]
20th January 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me entrance test paper of last year of M.COM for DU.I 'll be very thankful to you.
My e-mail id [email protected]
22nd January 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir can u plz provide last ten years entrance exam papers for m.com.it'll b very kind of u.
My E-mail id- [email protected].
24th January 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can N.C.W.E.B students of d.u apply for M.com entrance??
25th January 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir can u plz provide last ten years
entrance exam papers for m.com.it'll b
very kind of u.
My E-mail id- [email protected].
9th February 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the last year question papers for m.com entrence exam for du
e-mail id- [email protected]
13th February 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the last 10 years entrance exams for m.com entrance exam. I shall be very thankful to you. My email [email protected]
8th March 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Plzzz send me the question papers of last 10 year for m.com entrance exam of du ..plzzz
My email id - [email protected]
18th March 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Plzzz send me the question papers of last 10 year for m.com entrance exam of du ..plzzz....
I shall be very thankful to you. My email id- [email protected]
22nd March 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the last 10 years entrance exams question paper for m.com entrance test.
i shall be very thankful to u. my email id [email protected] plzzzzzzzz.
23rd March 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the question paper of last 10 years for m.com entrance exam of D.U.
My email id is [email protected]
18th April 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the question paper of last 10 years for m.com entrance exam of D.U.
My email id is [email protected]
22nd April 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

can anyone send me previous question paper of last 10 years for m.com entrance exam of D.U.

my email id is [email protected]
22nd April 2014, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

sir can u please provide me entrance test paper of m.com of last 10 years of delhi univertsity.... my name is Ankit Nawrang
my email id is [email protected]
27th April 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir please provide me last 10 year entrance exam question paper of M.Com for delhi University
My Email address is [email protected]
27th April 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me last year m.com.entrance question paper on. My id [email protected]...
20th May 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send the last year m.com enterance question paper on. my id jyoti pandey [email protected]
23rd May 2014, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

sir kindly send me last years m.com entrance question paper on my id [email protected]
31st May 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me m.com entrance 2013 solved question paper on my email id ie
[email protected]
1st June 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide me d question papers of last some years of m.com entrance (Delhi University).I will be highly oblagized.Thanku
My mail [email protected]
2nd June 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly send me entrance test papers of m.com of last six years of Delhi university. My email address is [email protected]. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?