21st February 2011, 10:02 AM
PZ ABDULRAHEEM UMARY

Syllabus for M.Phil (Arabic) entrance exam and M.Phil West Asian studies exam?

please send me the syllabus of Mphil Arabic entrance exam'11.and Mphil West Asian studies exam'11.

28th April 2011, 03:07 PM
akankshi bafana

Smile Re: Syllabus for M.Phil (Arabic) entrance exam and M.Phil West Asian studies exam?

Probability Theory, Standard discrete and Continuous distributions. Sampling
distributions. Standard errors and asymptotic distributions, distribution of order statistics
and range. Simple, Partial and Multiple Correlation Coefficients and related tests, Simple
and multiple linear regression.
Methods of estimation. Properties of estimators. Confidence intervals, Testing of
hypotheses. Tests of Significance: Small and Large sample tests. Analysis of discrete data
and chi-square test of goodness of fit. Simple nonparametric tests for one and two sample
problems.
Gauss-Markov models, Analysis of variance and covariance. Fixed, random and mixed
effects models. Sampling and Designs of Experiments.
Multivariate Analysis, Data reduction techniques: Principle component analysis,
Discriminant analysis, Canonical correlation.
Stochastic Processes and Queueing Theory-Basics of queues and Markov chains, Markov
Process.
Numerical Analysis: Numerical solutions of algebraic and transcental equations.
Regulafalsi Method, Method of iteration and Newton-Raphson method, Rate of
convergence, Finite differences, Interpolatin for equal and unequal spaced interval,
Numerical differentiation and integration, Numerical solutions of ODEs using. Picard,
Euler, modified Euler and Runge-Kutta methods.
Linear programming problem: Simplex methods, duality.
Linear Algebra: Vector spaces, subspaces, linear dependence, basis, dimension, algebra
of linear transformations. Eigenvalues and eigenvectors, Quadratic forms, reduction and
classification of quadratic forms.
Complex Analysis: Analytic functions, Cauchy-Riemann equations. Contour integral,
Cauchy’s theorem, Cauchy’s integral formula, Liouville’s theorem, Maximum modulus
principle, Schwarz lemma, Taylor series, Laurent series, calculus of residues.
Note: The syllabus for entrance test will be based on the syllabi of M.Sc. (Mathematical
24th May 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for M.Phil (Arabic) entrance exam and M.Phil West Asian studies exam?

plese give me the sylllabus of entrance test for m.phil in international relations.i am m.a. in i.r. from j.u. in 2010.
24th May 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for M.Phil (Arabic) entrance exam and M.Phil West Asian studies exam?

Syllabus for M.Phil (computer science) entrance exam in madurai kamaraj university
5th October 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about M.Phil (Ararbic) by distance education
12th October 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I need arabic question exam phd
27th April 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of mphil arabic entrance examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?