7th October 2011, 12:19 AM
jaggi_doc

Syllabus and pattern for Ramachandra Medical College Under Graduate Entrance Exam?

i want to know the syllabus and pattern for ramachandra medical college under graduate entrance exam sir/mam

Related Questions:
  1. Pattern of questions of Ramachandra under graduate MBBS entrance exam? Does the pattern follow the syllabus of NCERT?
  2. Can I get in Ramachandra Medical College after completing 12th in biology group?
  3. How can I apply for the entrance exam of Ramachandra Medical College?
  4. How to become a doctor after passing 12th?
  5. How can I know my medical entrance test results in Sri Ramachandra medical college?
  6. Fee structure of MBBS in Sharda University?
  7. How should I join MBBS after completing 12th with 64%?
  8. Hall ticket for MBBS Entrance Exam (Ramachandra medical college), where to download?
  9. Number of seats available in Ramachandra Medical College for DM in Cardiology program? Total expenses of DM in Cardiology? -- [New]
  10. Where to take admission for MBBS under management quota?
  11. Sample question papers for RPMT with solutions?
  12. Shall I get a medical seat(MBBS) in SRM or Ramachandra Medical Collge through self finance allottment after scoring 176 marks?
  13. Can I get admission in SRMC after scoring 271 rank in Sri Ramachandra Medical Entrance exam
  14. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of private MBBS colleges with minimum fee structure?
  16. What is the date of announcement for Sri Ramachandra University Medical entrance exam result?
  17. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  18. How to get the MBBS admission form to join in Sri Ramachandra Medical College Chennai?
3rd January 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern for Ramachandra Medical College Under Graduate Entrance Exam?

what is the syllabus for 2012 medical entrance exam? has it changed?
15th July 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and pattern for Ramachandra Medical College Under Graduate Entrance Exam?

what is the syllubus for rcm university
14th May 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

2013 entrance exam syllabus
26th May 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,
can u plz mail me the model question papers of sri ramchandra medical college.
27th October 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of ug medical entranceexam
12th May 2015, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

sir please give me the last year AIEE question paper it will be very usefull for all who are attending the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?