14th July 2010, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of PGD CET entrance exam? How many seats are available?

i want syllabus for PGD CET entrance exam.how many seats are available?some information about all india entrance.books name that guide for study

Related Questions:
  1. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
  2. How many seats are available in government colleges for MDS programme through Maharashtra PGD-CET?
  3. How many seats are available for MDS in government colleges of Maharashtra through PGD-CET?
  4. Am I eligible for MH-PGD CET being a candidate having completed Graduation in BDS from Karnataka and a domicile of Maharashtra?
  5. What is the procedure for NPTI? Date of sale of online form?
  6. When is the D.Ed CET entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  7. Details about MDS course?
  8. Which all course I am eligible to do in MIT school of distance education if I have working experience?
  9. How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What is the Syllabus for M.Sc Entrance Exam? Information regarding the number of seats for this course?
  11. How many dental PG seats are available currently in PGI Chandigarh? -- [New]
  12. Date of sale of PGD CET application forms? From where to get the application forms?
  13. What is the syllabus for MSc life science admission? How many seats are there?
  14. Can we apply for M.Tech entrance exam after completing the PGD PPT course?
  15. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program?
  16. How to prepare for SRFTI entrance exam? Syllabus and previous year question papers of SRFTI exam?
  17. Can I give NET CET exam after completing PGD CET exam? Which subject to choose?
  18. Number of seats available through CET in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
15th August 2011, 02:47 PM
anil krishna

Default Re: Syllabus of PGD CET entrance exam? How many seats are available?

This exam in conducted for candidates in Maharashtra to admit them for MDS in colleges of Maharashtra.
The candidates must have completed DBS in college recognized by Maharashtra University or any other university,
The candidates must have completed 1 year internship & obtain the certificate as per the specification of Dental Council of India (DCI).
The candidates who are domiciled in Maharashtra & obtained DBS seats under 15% quota in All India Entrance Exam ( AIEE) & pursued DBS outside Maharashtra are also eligible to writ this exam.
The cost of application along with Information Brochure is Rs.1800/-.
This can be paid through demand draft in the favour of “Director, Medical education & research, Mumbai”, Payable at Mumbai from any nationalised or commercial banks.
The applications can be downloaded from website www.dmer.org.
The applications will be available in the month of December till January.
The exam will be conducted in the month of May.
The further details & clarifications regarding PGDCET can be clarified by logging onto above website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?