23rd August 2010, 01:46 PM
priyankasahu

Syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board

could u please send me the syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board in email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the post of assistant engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board?
  2. Syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Assistant Exam of CSEB Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board: Syllabus, Study material and previous year question papers?
  4. When will be the fresh recruitment of Assistant Engineer in Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board? What is the expected month of advertisement?
  5. Previous year placement papers for CSEB exam?
  6. Chhattisgarh state electricity board junior engineers syllabus and previous years question papers?
  7. Previous years question papers of Assistant Engineering(IT) Chhatisgarh State Electricity board?
  8. Assistant Engineer (IT & CS) WBSEDCL Syllabus?
  9. Syllabus of Assistant Engineer (IT&CS.) of WBSEDCL?
  10. Syllabus,question paper pattern of the exam for Assistant Engineer(Electrical) in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd
  11. Information about CSEB J.E Electrical entrance exam?
  12. Detailed information about RTO exam for B.E. Mechanical student?
  13. Chhatisgarh State electricity board previous years question papers?
  14. Syllabus of MPKVV Assistant Engineer Computer Science?
  15. How to become a Chhattisgarh state's higher Crime Branch Officer? -- [New]
  16. How to apply as RTO officer after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  18. Syllabus of MPKVV Assistant Engineering Computer Science?
24th August 2010, 01:34 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board

dear friend...
now a days the syllabus of assistant engineer is just the core paper of the respective department....
as u belongs to computer science then you should also concentrate on some electronics paper....like digital electronics,microprocessor...
best of luck...
24th August 2010, 07:30 PM
sushantkesari

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board

plz send to me assistant engineer in computer science. for Chhattisgarh state electricity board. my email id

[email protected]
30th September 2010, 11:25 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii.
Syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board
syllabus of assistant engineer is just the core paper of the respective department....
as u belongs to computer science then you should also concentrate on some electronics paper....like digital electronics,microprocessor...

good luck.
1st October 2010, 12:20 AM
nuzhat fathima

hi,
SYLLABUS FOR THE COMPETETIVE TEST FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT ENGINEERS (ELECTRICAL)

1. ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS AND NETWORKS:

Kirchhoff’s laws, mesh and node analysis, network theorems, sinusoidal steady state analysis of single phase and three phase circuits, resonance, transient response of RL, RC, RLC circuits for different inputs, two-port networks, Two element network synth

esis.

2. CONTROL SYSTEMS:

Modelling of physical systems, Block diagrams and signal flow graphs, Time and frequency domain analysis, Steady state errors, Routh’s criterion, Nyquist and Bode plots, compensation, root loci, elementary ideas of state variable analysis, control system components .

3. MEASUREMENTS AND INSTRUMENTATION:

SI units, measurement of current, voltage, power, power-factor and energy, Measurement of resistance, inductance, capacitance and frequency-bridge methods, transducers and their applications to the measurement of non-electrical quantities like temperature, pressure, strain, displacement etc., cathode ray oscilloscope.

4. ANALOG AND DIGITAL ELECTRONICS:

Characteristics of diodes, BJT, FET, SCR, Amplifier biasing, equivalent circuits, freque

ncy response, feedback amplifiers, power amplifiers, oscillators ,operational amplifiers and applications, wave shaping circuits, multivibrators, flip-flops, universal gates, combinational circuits, A/D and D/A converters .

5. ELECTRICAL MACHINES AND POWER ELECTRONIC DRIVES:

Single phase transformer; equivalent circuit, tests, regulation and efficiency, three phase transformer connections parallel operation, auto transformer, principle of energy conversion, windings of rotating machines, DC generators and motors, characteristics, starting and speed control, three phase induction motors performance characteristics, starting and speed control, single phase induction motors, synchronous generators, performance, regulation, parallel operation, synchronous motors, starting characteristics and applications, synchronous condensers, fractional horse power motors, permanent magnet and stepper motors, Characteristics of Power electronic devices, phase control, bridge converters, choppers and inverters, basic concepts of adjustable speed drives.

6. POWER SYSTEMS:

Electrical power generation thermal, hydro, nuclear: transmission line parameters; steady state performance of overhead transmission lines and cables, surge propagation, distribution systems, insulators, bundle conductors, corona, and radio interference effects; per-unit quantities: bus admittance and impedance matrices: load flow: voltage control and power factor correction; economic operation, symmetrical components, analysis of symmetrical and unsymmetrical faults; principles of over current, differential and distance protections, circuit breakers, concept of system stability, swing curves and equal area criterion.

Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) was established by The Government of Chhattisgarh under the Electricity Act 2003. The Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited was formed as a result of the reorganization of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board into five companies. It is therefore called as the successor of CSEB. Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited is an undertaking of the Government of Chhattisgarh.

Job profile:

1. Recruitment of Assistant Engineer:
Posts Available: 227 posts
Age Limit: Candidate should be between 18 to 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have done B.Tech degree.
Pay Scale: Consolidated pay of Rs. 20425- 48400.

2. Recruitment of Shift Chemist:
Posts Available: 10 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have done M.Sc. with atleast 65% marks in aggregate.

3. Recruitment of Junior Engineer:
Posts Available: 304 posts
Age Limit: Candidate should be between 18 to 35 years.

Selection Criteria:

Both written examination and the personal interview with the selection committee constitutes the selection criteria set for the above specified posts in Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited.

How to apply: Complete application forms in the prescribed format alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs.500 drawn in favour of “Assistant Manager (CAU), CSPHCL, Raipur” payable at Raipur should be mailed at:

Additional General Manager (HR),
CSPHCL, Dangania,
Secretary, CSEB, Dangania,
Raipur-492013.

Last date to apply: 31 May 2010

For more information visit http://www.cseb.gov.in.
5th March 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

pease send me syllabus for exam of assistant engineer trainee (computer science)
and also previous exam paper for it in uppcl
16th March 2011, 04:04 PM
shailsearch

please send me the Syllabus & previous year question paper for assistant engineer
( Computer Science) at [email protected] as soon as possible.
24th April 2011, 02:51 PM
manisha168

please send me the Syllabus & previous year question paper for assistant engineer
( Computer Science/IT) at [email protected] as soon as possible.
31st May 2011, 08:46 PM

Smile Re: Syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyankasahu View Post
could u please send me the syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board in email id [email protected]
( Computer Science) [email protected]
11th June 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send the syllabus for AE in computer science & Engineering
11th June 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me sylabus of c.s. branch for a.e. of uppcl to [email protected]
28th July 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

pease send me syllabus for exam of assistant engineer trainee (computer science)
and also previous exam paper for it in uppcl
2nd August 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

( Computer Science) for uppcl at [email protected] as soon as possible
3rd August 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER(COMPUTER SCIENCE) OF U.P.P.C.L.
MY E-MAIL ID IS-
[email protected]
29th August 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus for Assistant Engineer(computer science)of Chhattisgarh state electricity board at [email protected]
10th September 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question papers of mpeb (it) at [email protected]
12th September 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabus for AE IT 2011 in MPKVVCL.

mail me at [email protected]

plz help,, will be greatfull

thanks n regards
16th September 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i am amit gupta completed b e (information technology) plz send me syllabus or previous year question papers
for post of Assistant Engineer (Information technology) 2011 M.P.P.K.V.V.C.L
im my E-Mail [email protected]
20th September 2011, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

could u please send me the syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer(Computer Science) of MADHYA PRADESH state electricity board in email id [email protected]
24th September 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

hello plz can any one can send me the syllabus for the exam of Assistant Engineer(IT) in madhyapradesh
my email:- sunil_rguit2yahoo.co.in
24th September 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus of computer science and engg. for AE in mppkvvcl(madhya pradesh purva kshetra vidyut vitaran co.) for written exam as soon as possible in [email protected]
26th September 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus of computer science and engg. for AE in mppkvvcl(madhya pradesh purva kshetra vidyut vitaran co.) for written exam as soon as possible in [email protected].
29th September 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

hello plz can any one can send me the syllabus for the exam of Assistant Engineer(cs) in madhyapradesh
my email:- [email protected]
4th October 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus of computer science and engg. for AE in mppkvvcl(madhya pradesh purva kshetra vidyut vitaran co.) for written exam as soon as possible in [email protected]
5th October 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me syllabus for junior engg. (computer science) exam in himachal pradesh.
my id is [email protected]
5th October 2011, 09:50 PM
sidbond

Her is the syllabus and scheme of recruitment to posts in Electrical Board.

SYLLABUS FOR THE COMPETETIVE TEST FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT ENGINEERS (ELECTRICAL)

Kirchhoff’s laws, mesh and node analysis, network theorems, sinusoidal steady state analysis of single phase and three phase circuits, resonance, transient response of RL, RC, RLC circuits for different inputs, two-port networks, Two element network synth

esis.

2. CONTROL SYSTEMS:

Modelling of physical systems, Block diagrams and signal flow graphs, Time and frequency domain analysis, Steady state errors, Routh’s criterion, Nyquist and Bode plots, compensation, root loci, elementary ideas of state variable analysis, control system components .

SI units, measurement of current, voltage, power, power-factor and energy, Measurement of resistance, inductance, capacitance and frequency-bridge methods, transducers and their applications to the measurement of non-electrical quantities like temperature, pressure, strain, displacement etc., cathode ray oscilloscope.

Characteristics of diodes, BJT, FET, SCR, Amplifier biasing, equivalent circuits, freque

ncy response, feedback amplifiers, power amplifiers, oscillators ,operational amplifiers and applications, wave shaping circuits, multivibrators, flip-flops, universal gates, combinational circuits, A/D and D/A converters .

Single phase transformer; equivalent circuit, tests, regulation and efficiency, three phase transformer connections parallel operation, auto transformer, principle of energy conversion, windings of rotating machines, DC generators and motors, characteristics, starting and speed control, three phase induction motors performance characteristics, starting and speed control, single phase induction motors, synchronous generators, performance, regulation, parallel operation, synchronous motors, starting characteristics and applications, synchronous condensers, fractional horse power motors, permanent magnet and stepper motors, Characteristics of Power electronic devices, phase control, bridge converters, choppers and inverters, basic concepts of adjustable speed drives.

6. POWER SYSTEMS:

Electrical power generation thermal, hydro, nuclear: transmission line parameters; steady state performance of overhead transmission lines and cables, surge propagation, distribution systems, insulators, bundle conductors, corona, and radio interference effects; per-unit quantities: bus admittance and impedance matrices: load flow: voltage control and power factor correction; economic operation, symmetrical components, analysis of symmetrical and unsymmetrical faults; principles of over current, differential and distance protections, circuit breakers, concept of system stability, swing curves and equal area criterion.

Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) was established by The Government of Chhattisgarh under the Electricity Act 2003. The Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited was formed as a result of the reorganization of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board into five companies. It is therefore called as the successor of CSEB. Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited is an undertaking of the Government of Chhattisgarh.

Job profile:

1. Recruitment of Assistant Engineer:
Posts Available: 227 posts

2. Recruitment of Shift Chemist:
Posts Available: 10 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have done M.Sc. with atleast 65% marks in aggregate.

3. Recruitment of Junior Engineer:
Posts Available: 304 posts
Age Limit: Candidate should be between 18 to 35 years.

Selection Criteria:

Both written examination and the personal interview with the selection committee constitutes the selection criteria set for the above specified posts in Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited.

How to apply: Complete application forms in the prescribed format alongwith a Demand Draft of Rs.500 drawn in favour of “Assistant Manager (CAU), CSPHCL, Raipur” payable at Raipur should be mailed at:

Additional General Manager (HR),
CSPHCL, Dangania,
Secretary, CSEB, Dangania,
Raipur-492013.

Last date to apply: 31 May 2010

For more information visit http://www.cseb.gov.in

Good Luck.
5th October 2011, 09:58 PM
shrijan00

hy,

esis.

2. CONTROL SYSTEMS:

6. POWER SYSTEMS:

For more information visit http://www.cseb.gov.in.

good luck
6th October 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

pls send syllabus of AE(IT) mpseb exam
9th October 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i am shravan dubey completed B.E.(information technology) plz send me syllabus or previous year question papers
for post of Assistant Engineer (Information technology) 2011 M.P.P.K.V.V.C.L
9th October 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

( Computer Science) [email protected]
13th October 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

hi can u pls guide me when is the exam of cseb for A.E and J.E takes place.i am a student of 7th sem I.T branch B.E. pls mail the syllabus at [email protected]
14th October 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i hav completed B.E.(computer science) plz send me syllabus or previous year question papers
for post of Assistant Engineer (IT) 2011 M.P.P.K.V.V.C.L
20th October 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus or previous year question papers
for post of Assistant Engineer (IT) 2011 M.P.P.K.V.V.C.L
28th October 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the syllabus nd previous year question paper for assistant engineer computer science
My [email protected]
28th October 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

plz send to me assistat engineer computer science syllabus nd previos exam paper
Email [email protected]
10th December 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

plz send to me assistat manager IT syllabus nd previos exam paper
Email [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

please sent me syllabus for the competetive test for the recruitment of assistant engineers(instumental)
9th April 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

sir please sent me syllabus and question paper for assistant engineer entress exam in chhattisgarh state electricity
board on my id [email protected]
9th April 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

sir please sent me syllabus and question paper for assistant engineer (electronic and tetecommunication) in cseb on my id [email protected]
9th April 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir please sent me syllabus and question paper for assistant engineer(electronic and telecomm.) in cseb on my id [email protected]
22nd July 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Pragati completed B.E.(computer science) plz send me syllabus/ previous year question papers for post of Assistant Engineer (IT) 2011 M.P.P.K.V.V.C.L

E-Mail [email protected]

Im deeply indebted to you for all your help.
22nd July 2012, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am Pragati Patel completed B.E.(computer science).can you plz send me syllabus/previous year question papers for post of Assistant Engineer (IT) 2011

M.P.P.K.V.V.C.L my E-Mail is : [email protected]

Im deeply indebted to you for all your help.
20th September 2012, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus of electrical engineer for cseb 2013
5th October 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir,
I am sarita tyagi completed B.E.(IT).can you plz send me syllabus/previous year question papers for post of Assistant Engineer (IT) 2012

please send me as soon as possible because my exam very near after 8 days.
thanking you in advance.
16th February 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

hello Sir,
I am SWATI RAI completed B.E.(CS).can you plz send me syllabus/previous year question papers for post of Assistant Engineer (CS/IT) 2012

please send me as soon as possible.
thanking you in advance

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-post-assistant-engineer-computer-science-chhattisgarh-state-electricity-board-36375.html#ixzz2L4gfkP5r
19th March 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarshxxx View Post
dear friend...
now a days the syllabus of assistant engineer is just the core paper of the respective department....
best of luck...
plzz sir send me previous question paper of B.E( computer sience) of cseb assistant trainee,...

plzz sir ts important .email_id:- [email protected]
20th March 2013, 09:38 PM
gourav sahu

sir plz send me the syllubs of A.E. in information technology
[email protected]
20th March 2013, 09:39 PM
gourav sahu

Smile Re: Syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board

sir plz send me the syllubs of A.E. in information technology
[email protected]
21st March 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam
Plz send me tha syllabus of JE electrical engg. and previous question paper also.

Thanks sir/mam
21st March 2013, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

hello i m sheelu mishra .. plzzz send me the syllabus of cseb computer science assistant engg .. and previus question paper also ..

my email_id is : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?