26th February 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous question papers of Oil India Limited for Junior Assistant Trainee

May I get the syllabus and previous year questions of the Oil India Limited for the post of Junior assistant trainee? Kindly, attach the papers to download.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous question papers of Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Trainee
  2. Syllabus for the written exam of Oil India Limited Written Test for the post of Junior Assistant?
  3. Syllabus for the written exam that is conducted on Oil India Limited for the selection of Junior Assistant?
  4. Model question papers for Oil India Limited Junior Engineer recruitment exam?
  5. Senior Assistant(Accounts) recruitment exam syllabus conducted by Oil India Limited?
  6. What is the syllabus of management trainee of coal india limited?
  7. Detailed syllabus and previous years question papers of engineers Indian Limited Management Trainee exam?
  8. Previous years question papers of Engineer India Limited Papers for mechanical management trainee
  9. Previous year papers for SAIL, HPCL, OIL and IOCL exams?
  10. What is the syllabus of Coal India? Previous years question papers
  11. What is the syllabus for Vizag Steel Plant Junior Trainee? Previous years question papers?
  12. How may I get the syllabus for Coal India Limited Management Trainee (Marketing) exam? How may I get the model sets and previous years question papers for the same?
  13. How to get a government/private job in chemical engineering?
  14. Syllabus and previous year model question papers for Junior assistant, field assistant post?
  15. Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited for Management Trainee Post? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Previous years question papers of Oil Indian Limited for B.Tech Mechanical?
  17. What is the syllabus for City Civil Court Junior Assistant exam? Previous few years solved question papers for City Civil Court Junior Assistant exam
  18. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
2nd April 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous question papers of Oil India Limited for Junior Assistant Trainee

Can I please have the syllabus and previous question papers for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant recruitment 2017 exam to be held? My mail id is [email protected]
2nd April 2018, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous question papers of Oil India Limited for Junior Assistant Trainee

Can I please have the syllabus and previous question papers for the Oil India Limited Junior Assistant recruitment 2017 probably to be held in 2018?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?