22nd March 2012, 12:21 PM
swatijh88

Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of BHU PET for M.Sc Chemistry?

Sir, please send me the syllabus & privious question papers of BHU PET of M.Sc. chemistry

16th April 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of BHU PET for M.Sc Chemistry?

Sir,
Please send previous years solved question papers for chemistry m.sc. entrance.
17th April 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of BHU PET for M.Sc Chemistry?

pls send me previous years Msc question papers..chemistry of bhu
25th April 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus of bhu entrance exam for msc math............
28th April 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus of bhu entrance exam for msc maths2012
30th April 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, can u pls send me the question paper of entrance exam 2012 for subject botany
5th May 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

hello ,, bhu ,, i want syllabus of math for PET,, and is it available at u r site ,, if yes show me a way to get it
8th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous year entrance - exam question paper of B.A for BHU.
12th May 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to see syllabus of m.sc. in plant biotech
13th May 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i want previous year msc entrance exam question paper of chemistry for BHU
16th May 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

cyllabus of B(COM)MATH
17th May 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

plz,,send me the syllabus nd pvevious que. papers of msc frm chemistry of bhu
22nd May 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

plz. send me the syllabus question papers B.H.U M.A previous years, my email [email protected]
29th May 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

sir,kindly send me the syllabus for msc entrance exam in plant biotechnology.please,its urgent.
29th May 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir.kindly send me MSc entrance exam syllabus in plant biotechnology.I will be obliged if u send it soon...Its urgent.
mail id- [email protected]
31st May 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir please give me information of answer key for m.sc. in applied microbiology 2012 entrance exam in B.H.U.
28th June 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

plzz tel me how can i get msc applied microbiology previous year question papers...my email id is [email protected] its urgent.plzzz
29th July 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

can u plz send me previos question papers of msc chemistry
4th August 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

can u plz send me the syllabus & previous question paper of msc physics
5th August 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question paper and syllabus of m.sc. chemistry?
25th August 2012, 11:28 PM
RASMITA NAYAK

Sir,my self rasmita nayak plz send bhu pet chemistry question papers
6th September 2012, 04:37 PM
nkchdhe

Dear sir/mam,
my self raj shree, i am a Bsc 3rd year student from allahabad university.
please give me the whole syllabus of chemistry entrance exam and also the last year question paper
6th September 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,i request u to please send bhu entarence syllabus of accountancy & mathe.
16th February 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,i request u to please send bhu entarence syllabus of B.A. Arts & B.A. honours

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-previous-year-question-papers-bhu-pet-m-sc-chemistry-682394.html#ixzz2L47cw2lf
13th April 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me the syllabus & privious question papers of BHU PET of M.Sc. chemistry
on my g-mail id - [email protected]
13th April 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me the syllabus & privious question papers of BHU PET of M.Sc. chemistry on my id
[email protected]
17th April 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the pet applied microbiology and food technology previous year question paper and also sellybus
4th May 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me previous year question papers and syllabus of entrance exam. of PET in chemistry of bhu to my email [email protected]
4th May 2013, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatijh88 View Post
and m.sc life science
22nd May 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

sir,please send me previous year solved question paper and syllabus of entrance exam of PET in chemistry of bhu to my email [email protected]
23rd May 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I request you to send the syllabus of pet and the previous year question paper with answer .
I shall highly oblished if you send those in my email account .
25th December 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir,
plz send me the previous year question paper as well as syllabus of pet for taking admission in Msc food technology
25th April 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me the previous year question paper and syllabus of pet for taking admission in msc.tech
29th May 2014, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want previous 3 year question paper of m.sc chemistry entrance exam of bhu sir please send on my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?