17th July 2017, 10:14 AM
Rajeev diwakar 81

Syllabus and previous year question papers of Uttar Pradesh Trained Graduate Teacher

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Physics graduate and want to prepare for Uttar Pradesh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) exam. Please send me syllabus and previous year question papers for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to sit in Uttar Pradesh TGT Hindi Teacher job? Previous year question papers with solution?
  2. What is the syllabus for Chemistry for RMSA Teachers Recruitment Test?
  3. What is the selection criteria for Uttar Pradesh Trained Graduate Teacher?
  4. Am I eligible to become a High School Teacher in Uttar Pradesh being a B.Sc(Microbiology & Chemistry) graduate?
  5. Books related to the entrance exam of M.Ed?
  6. Possibility to get a Teacher job in Uttar Pradesh for 43 year old Ex servicemen? Any other degree is required for a suitable job in Uttar Pradesh?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 17520 rank in UPSEE?
  8. What are the eligibility criteria to appear for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) exam?
  9. Previous year question papers of 7th standard Sainik School entrance exam of Uttar Pradesh? When the application form will be out?
  10. Detailed information and job roles of Trained Graduate Teacher through APPSC?
  11. Is it mandatory to do masters to become a trained graduate teacher in New Delhi?
  12. Previous year papers I and II of TGT KV Sangathan -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college should I choose for Biotechnology after achieving 219 rank in UPTU?
  14. What is the minimum qualification required for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) in Mathematics?
  15. Uttar Pradesh Board Intermediate Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  17. Eligibility to apply in MP-TET and become a Primary Teacher in Madhya Pradesh for D.El.Ed holder of Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  18. Which subject can I opt for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) apart from English?
16th April 2018, 06:39 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year question papers of Uttar Pradesh Trained Graduate Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeev diwakar 81 View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Sc Physics graduate and want to prepare for Uttar Pradesh Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) exam. Please send me syllabus and previous year question papers for it.
There are 4 section in the TGT exam conducted by up government. These are as below:

1. General Knowledge
2. General Ability
3. Numerical Ability
4. Concerned subject Test.

>> There will be 150 questions from above sections.
>> The time limit for the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
>> There will be 1/3 negative marking.

For your reference I have attached a previous year paper with the post. Please donwload the paper.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf eng.pdf(339.9 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?