8th October 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous years papers for instrumentation engineering for ONGC examination

sir pls send me syllabus and previous papers
for instrumentation Engineering for ongc Examination...

24th July 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers for instrumentation engineering for ONGC examination

sir please give me the question papers and answers for the post of assistant technician in instrumentation my email id is [email protected]
5th May 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous years papers for instrumentation engineering for ONGC examination

sir,
Kindly send me the syllabus of ONGC GT Exam 2014 for INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING & Previous year question papers. My email id is [email protected]
14th May 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,kindly send me syllabus of ONGC GT exam 2014 for instrumentation engineering & previous year papers and related books for studying.my email id is [email protected]
25th May 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous year question paper and syllabus of ongc .. at [email protected]
27th May 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

sir can you please send me the previous year question papers of ongc for instrumentation engineering. my email address is [email protected]
9th June 2014, 03:59 PM
kadimi venkatesh

hello sir,kindly send me syllabus of ONGC GT exam 2014 for instrumentation engineering & previous year papers and related books for studying.my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?