14th September 2011, 10:16 PM
vidit bansal

Syllabus of PSU exam for Electronics?

sir plz tell me syllabus of psu exam for electronics ...please tell me the syllabus of it

Related Questions:
  1. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  2. Syllabus of PSU exam for Electronics?
  3. Is GATE and IES compulsory for PSU? What is the syllabus?
  4. What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  5. Syllabus of Graduate examination conducted by PSUs for ECE branch?
  6. Tips on preparing for PSU exam? Syllabus for PSU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the syllabus for PSU exam? Which companies will take PSU exam?
  8. How to prepare for PSU? Books to be referred? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  9. What is the PSU exam time table? Syllabus for Mechanical Engineers and books to be studied for PSU exams?
  10. Date of PSU exam? How to prepare for it? Which books to be referred?
  11. Syllabus of PSU and GATE exam? How to prepare for it? Which are the branches of PSU?
  12. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  13. Is it necessary to appear for GATE after passing B.Tech CSE? What is the syllabus of CAT and PSU exam
  14. Can I get job in PSU through GATE if completed M.Sc in Electronics? -- [New]
  15. Syllabus for PSU exam? Names of the books for preparation for IES Public sector exam?
  16. Which PSU's recruit production engineers? What is the syllabus for preparation for PSU
  17. Syllabus of various PSU exams for electronics stream? How to prepare? Books to be referred? I am doing B.Tech final year
  18. Last years question papers of PSU exam in HR management trainee? What is the syllabus for the same?
14th October 2011, 04:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of PSU exam for Electronics?

The syllabus for PSU exam in Electronics is the same as it was in the degree level. Most of the subjects would be Electronics subjects. Some of the subjects are Analog and digital signals. Radar, telecommunications and Control signals are other subjects. The exam would be on the lines of GATE exam.
6th February 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of PSU exam for Electronics?

sir plz tell me about psu'critieria
Bal krishan vaishnav
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?