19th July 2013, 04:10 PM
zabi ullah

Syllabus and sample papers for computer science domain for IFFCO exam?

Respected sir
Sir i want to know the syllabus nd sample papers in computer science domain for iffco exam.
plz sir reply me as soon as possible.
my id is [email protected]
Thanking you.

10th December 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample papers for computer science domain for IFFCO exam?

Hi Sir

i want to know the syllabus nd sample papers for computer science domain for iffco exam.
Please send it to me at [email protected] as soon as possible.
13th December 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample papers for computer science domain for IFFCO exam?

If anyone have syllabus and question papers for computer science nd information technology domain plz send me on [email protected]
29th December 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
I want to know why u rn't answering for the questions of students.We need the sample papers or the syllabus of pre exam but.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?