12th February 2011, 04:04 PM
kunal mehta

Syllabus and study material to prepare for Custom/Excise inspector exam

Dear sir/madam
i am studing in computer engineering at gujarat.
i wanted to become a custom or excise inspector.
so for which exam i will have to prepare for.
plz. send me some material for that and syllabus.

21st February 2011, 05:56 PM
goldin

Default Re: Syllabus and study material to prepare for Custom/Excise inspector exam

this is the link you can get all details about that exam
http://www.slideshare.net/experttutor/ssc-inspectors-of-central-excise-income-tax-preventive-officer-in-custom-houses-assistant-enforcement-officers-exam-coaching-with-free-study-materials-in-kolkata-available
1st April 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and study material to prepare for Custom/Excise inspector exam

how to beaome a food Inspectors?
30th April 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i finished my M.I.B send me a details to become a customs officer
11th May 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i finished my b.com in year 2011 please send me a full details to become a customs house agent
12th May 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir what r qualification for customs? current exam any announced? my email address [email protected]
2nd June 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Iam going to sit the competitive exam for the post of inspector of customs , in this week so please guide me .
further contact me .. through [email protected]
9th June 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS SUHAS.
I AM BCOM.
MY MOBILE NO IS 9867968121
16th June 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the customs.what are the topics are included in the customs.
11th July 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I DEEPAK KUMAR
I AM B.A(POL.SC HONS)
I WANT TO DO GOVERNMENT GOB OF EXCISE INSPECTOR
SO FOR WHICH EXAM I WILL HAVE TO PREPARE FOR,
PLEASE SEND ME SOME MATERIAL FOR THAT AND SYLLABUS
MY I.D- [email protected]
20th July 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

i want to make friends who r preparing for upsc,,,
under their guidelines i also want to start preparation for upsc,,,
so pls contact me on [email protected]
29th August 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i m doing BBA sir i wanna ask that what is syllabus comes in cds exm when its helds and bieng a commerce student without maths i m eligible 2 give exam tel m pls whole process i m eager to knw pls fast my id
[email protected]
1st September 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

can u please provide the last 3 exam paper of Exice Taxation Haryana exam.

I will be very thank ful to u.

Send it on [email protected]
2nd September 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

please dear sir you send to me hssc exice and taxation inspecter syallabus and previous paper
3rd September 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I AM RAMESH CHAND, I HAVE DONE B.COM, M.COM & M.A(ECO.), I WANT TO BECOME A GOOD EXCICE & TAXATION INSPECTOR, SO PLZ TELL ME SYLLABOUS FOR PREPARING TEST.

THANKS & REGARDS
RAMESH CHAND
5th September 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

SIR WHAT IS SYLLABUS OF HARYANA EXCISE AND TAXATION INSPCTOR . PLZ REPLOY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .THANKING YOU
5th September 2011, 08:36 PM
priya_2011

Details As under

1) Conducted: By Customs Department of all states on 1 day once a year. All information about exam date, result, eligibility is available in the public notice of your state Customs Department.

2) Eligibility: (Similar in all States and is as follows)
As per CHALR, 2004
Conditions to be fulfilled by the applicant — The applicant referred to in clause (b) of sub-regulations (2) and (3) of regulation 5, as the case may be, or a person who has passed the examination referred to in regulation 8, shall prove to the satisfaction of the Commissioner of Customs, that-

(a) the applicant, or his authorized employee, is a graduate from a recognized University and possesses a professional degree viz. C.A./M.B.A./L.L.B./Diploma in Customs Clearance work from any Institute or University recognized by the Government with a working knowledge of computers and customs procedures, or is a graduate having at least three years experience in transacting Custom House Agent work as a G-Card holder, or a person who has passed the examination referred to in regulation 8, or is a retired Group ‘A’ officer from the Indian Customs and Central Excise Service (IC&CES) having a minimum of ten years experience in Group ‘A’.

(b) the applicant has financial viability supported by a certificate issued by a Scheduled Bank or such other proof acceptable to the Commissioner of Customs evidencing possession of assets of value of not less than Rs. 2 lakhs;

(c) the applicant is a citizen of India.

3) FOR TEST PREPARATION, EXAMINATION PATTERN, SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -
There is a book compiled by Mr. K.R. Bhargava (former Chief Commissioner, JNPT), it is a handy guide for the customs Rule 8 examination. The guide covers the following:
• Questions appearing since December 2006
• Suggested answers to the questions
• Presentation of the answer
• Trend of questions appearing
• Marks allocated to different topics
• Answers in simple language
• Set of suggested Oral exam questions
The book is valued at Rs. 475/- and can be procured from the association office by sending a demand draft payable to “The Bombay Custom House Agents Association”.
Ph: +91-22- 22824618 e mail: [email protected]
e mail: [email protected]
Mob: 9958803166
10th September 2011, 11:58 PM
yogeshk1986

I have done BE thru Distance learning program recognised by Indian Governmnet HRD, am i eligible for Excise Inspector ? And Excise Inspector exam when will it happen once in a year ?
12th September 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

I will appear this Rule "8" exam on 23rd sep 2011.
I have one question about your book "THE CUSTOM HOUSE AGENT EXAM GUIDE 2011"
Can this Exam Guide answers are sufficient ?? So I go through this book...
I am requesting you , please guide me ............... because i am working & i have not much time to study...

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards

Priya
12th September 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I am requesting you , please guide me ............... because i am working & i have not much time to study...

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards

Priya
13th September 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

From which I can avail the sample question and answer papers of SI Excise exam ?
Debabrat Panda.
Bhubaneswar
25th September 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Syllabus and study material to prepare for Custom/Excise inspector exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards

Priya
I think it is enough >>>>> mind u this year's CHA EXAM rule 8 had over 95% questions coming from this guide >>>> so u can answer 95% of questions with strong confidence>>> if u use probability then u have a v v strong possibility of passing
5th February 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I AM SUNITA KUMARI, I HAVE DONE B.COM WITH TAXATION,B.Ed IN ENGLISH AND COMMERCE. NOW I AM DOING M.COM WITH COMPUTER .I WANT TO BECOME A GOOD EXCICE & TAXATION INSPECTOR, SO PLZ TELL ME SYLLABOUS FOR PREPARING TEST. SEND ME ON THIS [email protected]

WITH REGARDS
17th February 2012, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, my name is yatinder sehgal.i have been complieted b.com.,now i m pursuing llb,my age29,i have experences 1year and 77month in ca firm , i m confuse wt to do? [email protected] what should i do sir?
23rd February 2012, 08:53 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;751060]MY NAME IS SUHAS.
I AM B.sc
28th February 2012, 02:10 PM
rakesh panchan

dear
sir/madam,
i want to become a food inspector , please tell me how make a food inspector.
7th May 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Please inform about the Syllabus of Rule 8 Exam.
15th May 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

when the exam for the cha licence of custom occurs???
5th September 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

where i get the study material for preparation of chalr rule 8 exam ?
i m a m.b.a. completed student from recognize university of gujarat.
15th September 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Pl give the name of publication giving material for Custom House Agent Licencing Regulation (Regulation 8) examination
17th December 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

where i get the study material for preparation of chalr rule 8 exam ?
i m a m.b.a. completed student from recognize university of rohatak .

DEVENDRA SINGH HADA
[email protected]
20th December 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

AJAY YADAV
i want make a custom inspector plz somebody mail a syllabus on my email [email protected]
25th September 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Ritu Sehrawat

i m have done my graduation (B.A. Program) form DU in 2013.
and i have three years working experience in logistics or with a freight forwarder
3rd October 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello,

Iam from hyderabad, could you please send me the coaching institute details and syllabus for SSC (Combined graduate level exam) details to my mail id [email protected]
6th October 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

dear sir good day,i am H' card holder and please send last five years question papers and answers please.any coaching classes near to palam calony.thanking you kamal kumar Email [email protected]. mobile nos.8743838778,956068881
4th September 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have done my graduation in BMS and I have 6 years experience in Export Import documentation. also I am 33 years old ,
so can I eligible for CHA EXAM. PLEASE ADIVCE ME.

Kind regads,
Yogesh Waghela
Cont No.9892689112
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?