27th August 2011, 11:15 AM
haryl

Syllabus for TCS aptitude test in English, Reasoning and Quantitative?

what is the syllubus for tcs aptitude in english,reasoning and quantitative?

28th August 2011, 01:44 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Default Re: Syllabus for TCS aptitude test in English, Reasoning and Quantitative?

Dear friend,
TCS has recently change its pattern for written test,and according to the new pattern there is no English, the new pattern is a type of puzzle.
35 questions are there and 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer, so you have to be very careful while answering,try to give answers to as much questions as possible but without making any mistake.
Remember questions are not so hard,so if you make any mistake you will be far behind you friend.
I am giving you one example:
If 12 letters are there and 12 post cards are there, different addresses are written on those post cards and letters are also written according to those 12 addresses, now if you have to insert those letters into each post cards, then what is the possibility that you make exactly one mistake?

Think the answer, answer is 0, because if atleast one one letter is inserted wrongly then one other letter will also be inserted wrongly by default.
So try practicing this type of question,Best of luck.
28th August 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for TCS aptitude test in English, Reasoning and Quantitative?

syllabus of aptitute test for tcs?
30th November 2011, 08:20 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Hello,

i am attaching here tcs sample paper for your reference. i hope you will get benefit from here. you can know pattren of question paper of tcs

thank you !!!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc TCS Written.doc(112.0 KB, 711 views)
8th May 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i want a tcs aptitude test syllablus
18th June 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what are the concepts on which the questions asked?
25th June 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a new B.A (Gen) with 50% marks passed candidate. May I pursue for TCS exame? or any other high qualification is needed to pursue this exame? please inform me to [email protected] I shall be highly obliged for such co-operation and if it will possible you are requested to please send question paper and pattern, syllabus to the address mentioned. thank you.
26th August 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

plz tel the topics of writen test for tcs
11th October 2013, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

pls tel d topics of writen test for tcs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?