14th April 2010, 08:17 PM
thillaikkarasi

Is tancet score necessary to join MBA in part time or correspondence?

I finished my B. Tech last year. and i would like to join MBA in the forthcoming academic year.. Is tancet score necessary to join MBA in part time or correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. TANCET Part Time/Correspondence MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  3. Without writing GATE and TANCET how can I join M.Tech in part time or correspondence?
  4. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  5. How to opt for M.E in part time or correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in TANCET for study Part Time MCA course?
  7. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  8. Is it possible to get part time MBA through counselling with 449 rank in TANCET(MBA) for an employee with 10 months of experience in Cognizant? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible to study Part Time MBA in Anna University if scored 40.6 marks in TANCET being a BC candidate?
  10. Ways of apply for M.E as part time? Is TANCET score useful for doing M.E?
  11. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  12. How to do part time M.E power electronics in Chennai? My TANCET score is 30
  13. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  14. Is it possible to do PG Part Time through TANCET counseling?
  15. Best universities for MBA Telecommunication Management in correspondence or part time
  16. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  17. Application form for TANCET (MCA) different for part-time and correspondence course?
  18. Can I apply for part time M.E after scoring TANCET score of 22.245?
15th April 2010, 09:48 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is tancet score necessary to join MBA in part time or correspondence?

if you want to join for the mba course in Tamil Nadu colleges then tancet is must and compulsory,
but for correspondence course i dont think that its required
all the best
15th April 2010, 09:24 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is tancet score necessary to join MBA in part time or correspondence?

hi friend,
for the correspondence course there is no need of the tancet score.....
so do not worry.......

o k
good luck
16th May 2010, 11:29 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

TANCET score is valid only in tamilnadu, If you want to get admission in Tamilnadu colleges, then the TANCET score is compulsory for regular course and if you want
to do correspondence course, then there is no need of TANCET score.......

ok
all the best.
25th May 2010, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

IS TANCET SCore is necessary for doing Part Time ME in chennai annauniversity
11th June 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

im form nellai... i had completed BTech (IT) 2009 passed out... i like 2 join part time MBA/ME courses in chennai.. i did'nt wrote TANCET and all Exams... how 2 join ? plz give me some ideas
28th June 2010, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

my name is anbu i completed ug in chemistry ..is there any oppurtunities to join mba course in tamil nadu colleges......pls rely me
29th June 2010, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do ME in Multimedia technology in Anna university chennai,Iam B-level from DOEACC(Equ to MCA),Am i eligible to do ME.But i didnte write TANCET ..CAn i do ME???PLease reply me.
12th August 2010, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

is any exams needed to write before joining mba correspondence under anna university
12th August 2010, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

is any other exams needed to join mba correspondence
30th January 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Am doing b.b.a final year i wish to do m.b.a in part time. Is TANCET will useful for me. Pls reply me this is my id bawanbabu1990 @gmail.com
11th February 2011, 05:50 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
If you listen to me then -
TANCET score is valid only in tamilnadu, If you want to get admission in Tamilnadu colleges, then the TANCET score is compulsory for regular course and if you want
to do correspondence course, then there is no need of TANCET score.
thanks.
14th March 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Hai,

Can I do MBA in distance learning with TANCET score?
25th March 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

hai,
i am doing final year bba . can u give the information about mba in correspondent course.pls specify about the entrence exams and colleges providing correspondent program.
17th May 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I've Completed my B.E. and now working as an IT(U.S) recruiter for past six months,
Give some ideas for doing M.B.A (HR) in weekend ..
Do i hav to appear for any entrance exam to do m.b.a? or is TANCET enough for the elibility?
11th June 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

hi friend i like to do MBA but i dint apply for TANCET or MAT...some saying CET is enough....wheather can i join or not....plz reply soon
20th July 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i would like to join correspondence courses in mba(HR) should i wrinte any enterence test plz reply immediately
28th December 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

FOR MBA PARTIME EVENING COLLEGE : TIME 6:15PM TO 9:15PM Tancet score is necessary.
5th February 2012, 10:20 PM
sinnu13

which leading B-schools in INDIA are giving admissions for MBA based on their own entrance examinations and what are the highest score required to get into the B-school????
11th May 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I am a 2012 passed out . i have scored 26.8 in tancet 2014 exam. Now i am in job. I would like to do MBA by eve college or correspondence. Is my tancet score useful to me? pls help me and pls tel the procedure to join MBA by corres or eve college. reply me to my mail id [email protected]
23rd May 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2014 pass out b.e. i didnt write tancet exam. how to join part time m.tech ?can any one pls list the colleges that dont need tancet score?
25th July 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Whether Gate score is necessary to write Tancet ?

If we get good score in Tancet is that enough to get into colleges like CEG /PSG ? or selection will be done only based on gate score ?
21st April 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I completed my B.Tech in 2012, now I am planning to purse MBA (Part time), since there is a gap for 5 yrs, Can I apply for TANCET 2018? will it be useful for my part time course?
13th October 2021, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I have valid tancet score .can I eligible to apply for distance education mba....and what is the procedure to apply for mba distance education through tancet marks??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?