26th June 2011, 11:16 PM
pushkar5953

Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?

I am the student of Govindrao Nikam Degree College Of Pharmacy Sawarde!i had compleated my 1st year & i want transfer from this college for 2nd year!let me know what are the terms & conditions & what is the procedure for that?i wnt proper information!

16th November 2011, 01:24 AM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?

Hello Friend,
For transfering from one college to another, first you have to give valid reason for it.
Then you have to get non objection certificate from both the colleges. Already existing college and new admitting college.
6th July 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?

How to transfer hsce 2nd year to other collage
13th August 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Can we take transfer for 2nd year BE from colleges between vtu/autonomous & vtu/deemed university
20th August 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

my son got yd in second yr of engineering of ENTC can he get admission at this time to other stream?
5th November 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

sir, im 2nd yr 1st sem studing student in mkitw i want to trasfor from my clg to another because i m not satisfied with that clg please give me instructions how to trasfor the clg through convinier
27th November 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

how to transfer admission from one college to other college in 2nd year engineering after completing first year ? pls give proper information.
can we take help of university people for this to get the transfer ?
5th September 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the transfer of college during second year. Is it possible to make a teansfer? And on what basis transfer is provided?And when we have to apply for transfer? I am waiting for your reply...
27th November 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm studying in 2nd year mechanical engineering in pune university so i want to transfer my college admission to BAMU university so please tell me that what is procedure for that
30th March 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am stuyding 2nd year but not stuyding well because near village is there .I am transfer to another college readmisson 1sr year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?