25th October 2018, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Terms & Conditions to join Indian Army for 2nd PUC student

Hi Sir, I am a student of 2nd PUC. I want to join Indian Army. Can you please let me know about the terms and conditions to join Indian Army for me. Kindly let me know immediately. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

27th October 2018, 08:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms & Conditions to join Indian Army for 2nd PUC student

To join Indian Army as an officer you have to appear and qualify in NDA examination which is conducted in two stages.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in both stages of examination for the final selection.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years and only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

You can also appear in the examination for recruitment as Clerk or as Soilder in Indian Army after qualifying in recruitment rally conducted by Indian Army.
28th October 2018, 08:53 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms & Conditions to join Indian Army for 2nd PUC student

As you are student of 2nd PUC, so you can join Indian army through two exams namely.
  • TES 10+2 Exam
  • NDA Exam

TES 10+2
  • TES stands for Technical Entry Scheme exam that is conducted by Indian Army every year.
  • Age Limit: 16.5 to 19.5 years
  • DOB of candidate should be between 1 July 1999 and 1 July 2002.
  • Passed 10+2 (with PCM stream) having 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
  • Selection of candidate will be based on cut off percentage. SSB Dates will be initmated through email/SMS to the candidates.

NDA Exam
  • NDA stands for National Defence Academy that is conducted by UPSC every year twice.
  • Age Limit: 16.5 to 19 years.
  • DOB of candidates should be between 2 January 2000 and 1 January 2003.
  • Passed 10+2 in any stream with at least 45% marks.
  • Selection of candidate is based on Written Test followed by SSB Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?