30th March 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Is there any advantage of getting seat in IIT, Pune if I belong to OBC category?

Is there any advantage of getting seat in IIT, Pune if I belong to OBC category? What type of advantage we have and how to get it? Can you please guide me with the complete details which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

15th March 2017, 03:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any advantage of getting seat in IIT, Pune if I belong to OBC category?

There is one advantage that your cut off marks will be less and second is that OBC candidates will get reservation benefits if you belong to OBC "non creamy layer".

But for both of these advantages, you need to clear Joint Entrance Examination Main and Advanced and score required cut off marks to get admission in any Indian Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?