11th January 2019, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Is there any age limitation to study LLB course? Any relaxation for Schedule Caste category?

My name is Shashikumar, I am 36 years old. I would like to know whether I am eligible to apply for regular LLB course or not. I fall in Schedule Caste category and I am from Bangalore.

23rd January 2019, 11:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limitation to study LLB course? Any relaxation for Schedule Caste category?

LLB is Bachelor in Law and it is three year course from a recognised university.

The candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in the course.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course as per Bar Council of India. So, you can appear for the entrance examination to get admission in the course.

For more information regarding the admission procedure visit at official website of the institute or university.
24th January 2019, 07:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limitation to study LLB course? Any relaxation for Schedule Caste category?

There is no age limit to appear for the examination to get admission in LLB course.

It is three year course. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course. The required minimum qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to get admission.
25th January 2019, 01:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is no age limitation to get admission in three year LLB course.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in LLB course. The required qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?