23rd June 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age relaxation for Schedule Caste candidates in Kerala PSC?

My age is 38 years and I belong to Schedule Caste category. Am I eligible to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission examination? Is there any relaxation for Schedule Caste category candidates?

30th June 2019, 11:58 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation for Schedule Caste candidates in Kerala PSC?

There is upper age relaxation for candidates belonging to Other Backward Class and Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe.

2. OBC candidates are given three years upper age relaxation and SC/ST candidates are given five years upper age relaxation.

The general age limit is 18-36 years.
30th June 2019, 11:59 AM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Is there any age relaxation for Schedule Caste candidates in Kerala PSC?

Kerala PSC EXAM Eligibility Criteria :
1)The Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
2)The Candidate must have the Age Limit from 21 year - 35 years of age.
==>Age Relaxation for SC and ST is five years. For OBC 3 years
3)Candidate must have completed graduation with 55% from recognized university.
So you can apply for Kerala PSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?