13th December 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any branch of SUPER-30 in Kanpur? If I join Patna main branch will my living cost me sponsored?

I am a student of class 12 and live in Kanpur. I want to prepare for IIT, but the financial condition of my family is not good, so I want to join SUPER-30, so is there any branch of it in Kanpur? If I join Patna main branch will my living cost me sponsored?

14th December 2017, 08:46 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any branch of SUPER-30 in Kanpur? If I join Patna main branch will my living cost me sponsored?

No, there is no any branch of Super - 30 in any other cities of India other than the Patna.

Yes, if you qualify in entrance test conducted by the institute in among the merit list of 30 candidates your living cost will be sponsored and you do not have to pay it ( but only when you will come under top 30 list ).

The institute is a premier institute for preparation of IIT - JEE and have 100% ( almost ) success ratio.
14th December 2017, 10:45 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any branch of SUPER-30 in Kanpur? If I join Patna main branch will my living cost me sponsored?

No there is no any branches of the Super 30 classes in any part of India except the one that is in Patna, Bihar. Which is run by Anand Kumar under the name of Ramanujan School of Mathematics.

It hunts for the top 30 meritorious students from all over the country belonging to economically backward section.

You have to contact the Administrative Body of Super 30 regarding the sponsorship of your Living Expense. You can contact on them on this mail [email protected].

Official website: http://www.super30.org
15th December 2017, 01:37 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Super - 30 provides a better opportunity for candidates who are from poor background but good in studies and want to join IIT.

There is no other branch of Super - 30 other than in Patna which is controlled by Anand Sir.

Yes, if you will qualify in admission entrance test then there is no fee to pursue in coaching even for living cost.
6th March 2020, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir! Plz tell me how and when I can take admission in 2020 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?