15th August 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to join CA course? I have completed 12th

I completed 10+2 in 2009-10 because of some problems i did'nt join any course ,is there any chance to join CA course

26th March 2014, 01:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to join CA course? I have completed 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed 10+2 in 2009-10 because of some problems i did'nt join any course ,is there any chance to join CA course
Yes Off Course, you are applicable for CA Course after completing 12th standard any specialization candidates are eligible for this CA Course.

Being 12th standard you are eligible for Foundation course, Only the applicant who Complete graduation course are eligible for Intermediate course.

So,without Completing graduation course you're eligible for Intermediate course.

ICAI Stands for Institute of Chartered Accountant of India. The duration of the Course is for four years and the the Course is divided into four levels namely , Foundation Course , Intermediate Course and Final Course.

For Foundation Course ::

12th standard is the Minimum Educational Qualification to Join in Foundation Course. CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) is Mandatory to appear in this to Join in Foundation Course.

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test and this Examination is Conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India. To appear in this Examination then you should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University.

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

For Intermediate Course :

Graduation is the Minimum Educational Qualification to appear in this Intermediate Course. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination.

Your Complete Bachelor degree Course you're eligible to apply for Intermediate Course.

Final Course ::

The candidate who complete Intermediate Course are eligible to apply for Final Course..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?