10th August 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any course after doing mechanical engineering diploma?

Is this any good course after mechanical engg. Diploma

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  2. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  3. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  4. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  8. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  10. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  11. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  12. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  13. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  14. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  16. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  17. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  18. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
3rd September 2013, 09:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course after doing mechanical engineering diploma?

You can try for engineering degree in subjects like Mechatronics Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Welding Technology, and Mechanical and Automation Engineering. Otherwise you can try for PG diploma courses. Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Post Graduate Diploma in Tool Design, Post Graduate Diploma in Tool Design & CAD/CAM, etc are some of such courses. International universities also offer adequate higher study options. Courses like Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, and B.S in in Mechanical Engineering Technology are given outside the country.
15th September 2013, 03:42 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: Is there any course after doing mechanical engineering diploma?

If you completed your diploma in mechanical engineering you have many courses to continue your education.
------->You can Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
------->You can do B.E. in mechanical engineering
------->You can do post diploma courses in mechanical engineering
------->You can also do Bsc
------>You can engineering in other courses like Auto-mobile engineering,mechanics,production engineering,industrial engineering.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?