17th November 2011, 11:03 AM
keshav1211

Is there any course to do in Marketing being a candidate not good in Programming and not getting the right Job?

I have done computer engineering with 58.6% agree-gate.
I am not good in programming.
I am searching job but not getting the right one.
Kindly show the path to get right one.
I am interested in it marketing is there any course to that one.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for technical interview for TCS if I am from ECE branch?
  2. Jobs after MCA other than software development when programming skills are not strong? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  4. What preparation or certification programs should I do while doing MCA to get good job after MCA?
  5. Which Marketing course is best for me being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  6. Is it possible to get software testing job after completion of MCA course with less programming? -- [New]
  7. Do I have to be good in programming if I want to do MCA after BCA?
  8. How to prepare for placements while in 3rd semester CS&E?
  9. Being weak in programming can I get job in a good company?
  10. Shall I go for Higher studies or Job Opportunity being a candidate having secured 55% in BCA and not good in Programming?
  11. How an EE engineer having good knowledge in programming can get job in Wipro?
  12. How to get a good job in TCS? What programming languages are necessary for the job?
  13. Which area is good in Marketing for MBA candidate among B2B, B2c, Telly etc.?
  14. Is Marketing or HR has a good scope in private sector for boys? Job profile for the same?
  15. Which branch is best suitable to me in MBA being a candidate of BCA and not good in Programming?
  16. Where can I do self employment being a candidate having good analytical skills and special diploma holder in .net wanted to do something interesting?
  17. How to do any course to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing
  18. How to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing?
17th November 2011, 07:20 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Is there any course to do in Marketing being a candidate not good in Programming and not getting the right Job?

you can do MBA in marketing.
MBA in marketing is available in various university.
In marketing ,jobs are very easily available and will fetch you good income also.
it will help you only if you are creative or good with people .
17th November 2011, 07:23 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Is there any course to do in Marketing being a candidate not good in Programming and not getting the right Job?

you can do MBA in marketing.
MBA in marketing is available in various university.
In marketing ,jobs are very easily available and will fetch you good income also.
it will help you only if you are creative or good with people .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?