16th September 2015, 01:32 AM
lyra dsouza

Is there any course we have to take before doing B.Sc Environmental Science?

Please tell me that is it that we just need to take B.Sc environmental sci as course or is there any other course we have to specifically take before doing bsc ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any course we have to take before doing B.Sc Environmental Science? -- [New]
  2. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  3. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
  4. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  5. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  6. Is it possible to do Masters in Environmental Science or in Health Administration having completed my B.Sc. in Zoology?
  7. Is there environmental engg in any IIT?
  8. Which is better to study between Zoology and English?
  9. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  10. Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?
  11. MSc biotechnology from abroad?
  12. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  13. How to write CSIR exam in Environmental Science as a Major
  14. What should I do after passing 12th with 70% in PCB
  15. Scope of MSc in Environmental Science in Punjab?
  16. How can I apply for UGC CSIR NET in Chemical Sciences? I have done BSc in Chemistry
  17. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I study M.Tech environmental engineering after finishing BSc Environmental Management?
29th October 2015, 01:24 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any course we have to take before doing B.Sc Environmental Science?

If you would like to do B.Sc in Environmental Science in your Graduation, the below is the eligibility criteria required for the candidates.

One should have completed 10+2 with the following subjects
Botany
Zoology
Physics
Chemistry
or with any other science subjects.

One should have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in 12th class with these subjects.

No specific Entrance Exam will be conducted to give admission for this course in many of the Institutions.

This course is being offered only by few institutions. However M.Sc in Environmental Science is being offered by many colleges.

You did not mention your highest level of academic qualification. If you are about to join your 10+2, I suggest you to opt for BIPC stream so that you will be eligible to join this course.

Popular Universities offering this course are
-University of Madras, Chennai
-GITAM University, Vizag
-Andhra University

Soon after the completion of this course, you can opt for M.Sc in Environmental Science and then Ph.D as well to become a Lecturer.

If you would like to go for job opportunities after B.Sc in Environmental Science, you can get jobs in
-Food Processing Industries
-Fertilizer Plants
-Mines
-NGO's
-Pollution control Boards etc.

One should be strong enough in the following areas to make most out of this course and to get a good job
-Great interest to do research
-Ability to solve problems
-Ability to communicate effectively
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?