17th September 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals

Is there any criteria for private mbbs student to do internship in government hospitals? If yes what are the procedure. Can someone help me. I'm a final year mbbs student doing ma academics in a private college at pondicherry and i'd like to pursue my internship at chennai govt hospital

Related Questions:
  1. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  2. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  4. List of Government and private dental hospitals to apply for 1 year rotatory internship?
  5. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  6. List of Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi for 1 year Rotatory Internship?
  7. What are the vacancies for the post of Dentist in WHO, UNICEF, Government Hospitals, CGHS, ESI and private hospitals?
  8. Details of Rotatory internship training in Private Hospitals?
  9. List of private and government hospitals which offers 1 year rotatory Internship in Delhi for BDS doctor?
  10. Scope of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology Bachelor's Degree course?
  11. How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in any Government college for MBBS final year student in Karnataka? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  14. Present status of DNB seats for Anesthesia in Mumbai? Procedure for getting admission for DNB?
  15. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  16. Can I get a seat in BDS after scoring 38000 rank in EAMCET medical test
  17. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  18. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
6th March 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals

I HAVE PASSED B.D.S. FROM ACPM DENTAL COLLEGE DHULE.I WOULD LIKE TO DO MY INTERNSHIP AT MIT"S DENTAL COLLEGE

LATUR. PLEASE GIVE PROCEDURE TO DO THIS.
2nd July 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals

Can i get job in government hospital after doing mbbs from private college
26th July 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

are mbbs students given stipend during intenship in karnataka private medical colleges?
25th April 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship or get training in government hospitals after doing MBBS in private college
20th August 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of final year mbbs pursuing my degree from tripura. I want to transfer my internship and willing to do in any best hospital of india. What is the procedure and which hospials have this facility ?
Please help
Thank you:)
18th September 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir my son is studying MBBS in private college he is passed first year now he is in finance year he wants to dropped the degree. What is his position how can I manage pleas give me advice
19th September 2017, 06:46 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do internship in government hospitals after completing your MBBS in private colleges but this will depend upon on the state & college in which your studying your MBBS.

You need write a letter about the internship program to your college, if they give you permission for doing internship outside then you can apply for government hospitals for internship.

While applying you need to submit your mark sheet, few other documents which are asked by the government hospitals. If you fulfil their criteria then they'll give you permission for doing internship in their hospital.
6th November 2020, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in government hospital in Odisha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?