29th July 2018, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to get Public Sector jobs for BTech graduate with a backlog?

Dear Sir, I have only 1 backlog which is in 6th semester of my BTech course. I just want to know that as I have completed my BTech, so is there any difficulty for me to secure job in Public Sector companies?

31st July 2018, 06:36 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get Public Sector jobs for BTech graduate with a backlog?

Yes, it is not possible to get recruitment in PSU if you have a backlog in your B.Tech course.

So, it is mandatory to clear all the backlogs if you want to get recruitment in PSU after qualifying in the entrance examination.

GATE is the most common examination conducted for recruitment in PSU.
31st July 2018, 07:17 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to get Public Sector jobs for BTech graduate with a backlog?

There is no such difficulties at all. But, sometimes, if the desired company has made a strick interview , then it may cause some problems. You have to show the actual reason( whether it is ill or something like that) why you have a backlog. Are you not meritorious? This type of questions may be asked and you have to pass the interview in these situations. So, be prepared from now. But, your luck is fortunate, then there will be a loose interview and you may pass the interview without facing any problem.

As you have not mentioned your course stream, I am unable to provide some good private sectors names in which you can join.
31st July 2018, 07:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for all PSUs recruitment is that candidate must not have any backlog in bachelor's degree. Candidates with backlog are not eligible for PSU recruitment.

If you have backlog in any semester then clear it as soon as possible to become eligible for jobs in PSUs and private sector.
31st July 2018, 08:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Even if you qualify in the recruitment examination conducted by PSU you will be not eligible for recruitment in PSU, if you have a single backlog in the course.

You have to clear your backlog to get the job.
31st July 2018, 08:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for PSU jobs:

Candidate must have passed Bachelor of Technology with minimum of 65% marks in this course.

There should not be any pending backlogs in B.Tech course.

You can not apply for PSU job with one backlog.
31st July 2018, 08:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

In order to get job in Public Sector after doing BTech you have to qualify the exam that is conducted by the respective department of Government.
According to the minimum eligibility criteria to appear in such exam, Candidate should have completed BTech with passing marks.
Once you will get qualify the examination than nobody is going to ask for you about your backlogs.
31st July 2018, 09:18 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

There is big difficulty for Bachelor of Technology graduate to join Public Sector jobs with backlogs. In fact, you can not apply for recruitment.

PSU job aspirants with backlogs in bachelor's degree can not apply for jobs.
31st July 2018, 10:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is no chance of selection in the PSU if you have any backlog in any semester of the B.Tech course.

So, if there is any backlog then clear all the backlog with better preparation. So that when you qualify in the recruitment examination of PSU you will become eligible for the job.
31st July 2018, 11:18 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to apply for PSU job is given as below:

1. Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 65% marks is required.

3. No backlogs are allowed in bachelor's degree.

You can not get job in PSU with backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?