1st November 2018, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to secure MNC jobs for 28 years of BTech fresher?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed my Graduation. I am currently 28 years of age and done BTech course. I would like to know that can I face any difficulty to secure job in any MNC? Please help me to know about this immediately.

13th November 2018, 08:27 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to secure MNC jobs for 28 years of BTech fresher?

Most of the Multinational companies have upper age limit of 25 years for selection of freshers of Bachelor of Technology. You will face some sort of difficulty in MNCs where there is upper age limit.

The general criteria for top MNCs for recruitment is that candidate must have passed 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree with minimum of 60% marks. There should not be any standing backlogs. Candidate must not have more than two years of academic gap between studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?