13th April 2011, 12:38 PM
mvp_786

Are there any distance mode or regular mode universities which offering BSc without having intermediate with MPC stream?

Hi all

This is pasha, I completed my B.com and intermediate with C.E.C stream.

Now i am willing to do B.sc without having intermediate with M.P.C stream.

If any distance mode or regular mode universities offering this..

please suggest me.

my email address: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do 12th MPC through online or distance mode? Which colleges or universities are offering 12th courses?
  2. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  4. Can I do MBA in regular mode without doing Intermediate?
  5. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  6. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  7. Can I do M.Tech in regular mode without intermediate? I have completed graduation and PG in Acharya Nagarjuna Open University in distance mode
  8. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  9. Can I do M.Sc Biotechnology in regular mode after doing B.Sc MLT through distance mode?
  10. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  11. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  13. Universities offering B.E/B.Tech course in Distance Mode in India?
  14. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  15. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  16. What is the course duration of B.Ed course?
  17. List of universities to do Ph.D through distance and regular mode? -- [New]
  18. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
9th July 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any distance mode or regular mode universities which offering BSc without having intermediate with MPC stream?

sir/madam this is sandeep i failed one subject in Intermediate with Bipc group
so can i do any degree with regular please send me any colleges like in hyderabad
my e-mail id is [email protected]

Please send me sir ...
30th September 2011, 07:16 PM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Are there any distance mode or regular mode universities which offering BSc without having intermediate with MPC stream?

hi dear,
-i am ankit rai .I completed my B.com and intermediate with C.E.C stream.

Now i am willing to do B.sc without having intermediate with M.P.C stream.

If any distance mode or regular mode universities offering this

thanking you
27th March 2012, 11:40 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

you can do the M.B.A after passing degree with B.sc. background you are eligible to do the M.B.A after completed B.sc. With 81percent you can do the M.B.A
22nd June 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir
Can anyone apply for Degree i.e., B.Sc or B.COM without having Intermediate(having papers to be cleared).

if so please send me those links to [email protected]

Please send me the link as earlier as possible
25th January 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

any univesity in bihar who provide distance mode in m.ed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?